Charles Manson Granted Parole

If you weren't so ignorant, you would know we've been there for decades across both Democrat and Republican administrations protecting our vital national interests, mistake. Do you want us to pack up and abandon our military bases in Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait... the ones that keep the oil lanes open in the Strait of Hormuz, aka the jugular of the West?

But hey, let's give odumbo some credit where credit is due... when it comes to the Middle East, he managed to tick off all sides - Arabs and Israelis, Sunnis and Shiites, mullahs and modernizers, Muslim Brotherhood supporters and secular types. The dude just didn't discriminate - he offended everyone! Originally Posted by lustylad
We managed to have bases all over the Middle East for decades and avoid a total meltdown of the region. That is until George W went in their for "personal" reasons. Even Bush Sr knew not to go in becauce he knew " we wont ever get out"

Trump hasn't done shit so far. Oh except cozy up to the Saudis-( 911 squad) and dissing Qatar cause Jr couldn't get a loan

You Trump minions have ZERO credibility when talking about American values and interests. Your anti American. I used to think you inbreds didn't know any better. You and your 36% will be neighbors with Snowden soon
  • WTF
  • 07-23-2017, 07:21 AM
Which was the harder call.....Obama sending troops into a country to kill Osama bin Laden for Trump bombing a Syrian airbase after warning the Russians what he was about to do?

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-laden/263449/

Many of you that know better are discounting all that could have gone wrong in the Osama Bin Laden raid. Above is a good link.
We managed to have bases all over the Middle East for decades and avoid a total meltdown of the region. That is until George W went in their for "personal" reasons. Even Bush Sr knew not to go in becauce he knew " we wont ever get out"

Trump hasn't done shit so far. Oh except cozy up to the Saudis-( 911 squad) and dissing Qatar cause Jr couldn't get a loan

You Trump minions have ZERO credibility when talking about American values and interests. Your anti American. I used to think you inbreds didn't know any better. You and your 36% will be neighbors with Snowden soon
Originally Posted by themystic
You're an absolute moron. Everyone damn well knows that it was a coalition of forces that retaliated against Saddam Hussein for invading Kuwait, you lying POS.
Which was the harder call.....Obama sending troops into a country to kill Osama bin Laden for Trump bombing a Syrian airbase after warning the Russians what he was about to do?

Many of you that know better are discounting all that could have gone wrong in the Osama Bin Laden raid Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, they flew over a Pakistani military base. They didn't get out of bed! I wonder why? They were told to stand down. We did crash a helicopter. But who is comparing the UBL hit and Trumps bombing Syria anyways you nimrod.
You're an absolute moron. Everyone damn well knows that it was a coalition of forces that retaliated against Saddam Hussein for invading Kuwait, you lying POS.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Gulf War 1- yep, US led coalition. The world applauded. We went in, ran them out and left

Gulf War 2- Bush driving the Bus. Not many followers

IB you act like a politician
Gulf War 1- yep, US led coalition. The world applauded. We went in, ran them out and left You lie, mistake. The coalition forces remained nearby to enforce the armistice.

Gulf War 2- Bush driving the Bus. Not many followersYou lie, mistake. Saddam Hussein admitted that his mistake was believing that W would be another pussy like Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator had been in enforcing the provisions of the armistice.

IB you act like a politician You act like a "#Grubered" hildebeest minion, mistake.
Originally Posted by themystic
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Worst spin ever, " Coalition forces remained nearby"

Thanks for that one IB. Thats to funny

Is Sean Spicer your spokesman?
Worst spin ever, " Coalition forces remained nearby"

Thanks for that one IB. Thats to funny

Is Sean Spicer your spokesman
? Originally Posted by themystic
Try as you might to ignore reality, it's an unavoidable fact that the U.S. didn't occupy Iraq because that wasn't the purpose of the mission, mistake. But it was subsequently necessary to remain close enough to insure the no-fly zone and the independent sovereignty of Kuwait, mistake.
Try as you might to ignore reality, ... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
actually he's not "ignoring" reality, because to "ignore" something one has to recognize its existence ....

... he's not familiar with "reality" so it's not "his to ignore"!

He's fake and spewing fake news based on his self-proclaimed mental telepathy.

I mean the goofball still doesn't know "too" has two "o's"!
actually he's not "ignoring" reality, because to "ignore" something one has to recognize its existence ....

He's fake and spewing fake news based on his self-proclaimed mental telepathy.

I mean the goofball still doesn't know "too" has two "o's"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Fake News?. Is this the Charles Manson Thread some deplorable started?
  • WTF
  • 07-23-2017, 08:14 AM

... he's not familiar with "reality" so it's not "his to ignore"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So says the poster who posted that Charlie Manson has been paroled to Texas

And says a 1945 Act enacted by congress never hapoened!

• WTF
  • 07-23-2017, 08:14 AM
Fake News?. Is this the Charles Manson Thread some deplorable started? Originally Posted by themystic
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2017, 04:04 PM

"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Huh??????? Take your psychobabble where they do not know better!

I mean the goofball still doesn't know "too" has two "o's"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
'too' has two 'o's', really, get the fuck outta here!

How may 'o's' does 'to' have?

Where the fuck is Charlie Manson? I thought he was coming to Texas.

We're you not telling us the truth?

I'm a gun carrying liberal that knows how to shoot

..... Originally Posted by themystic
maybe you're not really a liberal

(just a dumbass)
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2017, 04:19 PM
maybe you're not really a liberal

(just a dumbass) Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Lot of liberals grew up in the country, like Merle Haggard can shoot a squirrel's eye out...