Leading Civil Rights Lawyer Shows 20 Ways Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

i think Kriss will be hearing from the Mod squad shortly .. maybe he should check his PM's?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did yous file another report, Pedsy?

Maybe it’ll be filed under the hangings dead corpses.

Or the kiddie pictures you posts.

Fucking hypocrite!
Did yous file another report, Pedsy?

Maybe it’ll be filed under the hangings dead corpses.

Or the kiddie pictures you posts.

Fucking hypocrite! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Quit teasing the loser, PLEASE!

He sees those flimsy shorts and it makes him angry that he can't get a rub lady to drop her thong ...

..... next thing you know he'll be changing his handle!
There seems to be many cards that can be played to Trump the
Great White South.

Your government is a fucking disgrace and slipping deepers into chaos.

Yous are just too brainwashed to considers it. Your idiotic comments above reflects that. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Did you fail both grammar & English?
  • oeb11
  • 06-14-2020, 04:15 PM
TWK - Oh my!
Hello - sailor girl!!!!
Did you fail both grammar & English? Originally Posted by tri1968
You are just now posting your what 5th post since joining and it's to bump a 4 month old thread and critique a member of the BAND.
Did you fail both grammar & English? Originally Posted by tri1968
hoehummer/yssup failed at life
since we are bumping old threads this must be quite painful for our fellow posters who are bancationing. their voices can't be heard. bahhaaa

i must admit i was a bit surprised to see jax get the ban ax. a bit sketchy that. sure he was flooding the forum with WaPo propaganda but that's ok at least he was citing any number of leftist "MUST HATE TRUMP" opinion pieces out there. not like that's going to make much difference but hey at least he tried.

jax may come back with an attitude about getting banned. we will see. certainly Bliss and Monster will. they'll post the usual conspiracy theory about how the mod squad is "unfair" and "bans only liberal posters".

notice who i didn't list?

i think the Hummer (Yssup) and WTF are perma-banned. eh maybe not, perhaps just another year long ban?

i think it's clear that the posting numbers in the forum are down by about a hundred posts a day. this is how much "troll churn" just a few posters can create. the forum is better off without all that.