Chat Down again?

• cg00
  • 04-14-2012, 11:30 PM
what the hell. i'll hijack all these we miss chat threads.

this is only for ladies, cuz i want an orgy chat with just me.

ladies, try eraps.net. i'll be perving there.
Ooh, see you there!! <3
  • Blaze
  • 04-14-2012, 11:44 PM
Come join in over at eraps.net for chat.
  • cg00
  • 04-14-2012, 11:44 PM
cum to cg00... i need to chat perv on you...
cum to cg00... i need to chat perv on you... Originally Posted by cg00
stop hijacking my thread and advertising for those OTHER sites. That damn GDL already broke chat now you want to break my thread ..get lost and go to that OTHER site lol
  • cg00
  • 04-15-2012, 12:13 AM
yes... let's break the thread. mods please close.
  • Blaze
  • 04-15-2012, 12:17 AM
Awww come on and join us Robs. We dont bite,,, hard.
  • cg00
  • 04-15-2012, 12:22 AM
don't invite Robs. he'll just fuck up the night like he normally does for me.
yes... let's break the thread. mods please close. Originally Posted by cg00
u can't break any thread unless 1 they have decided to close it due to ppl like u lol or I ask that it be closed so unless 1 of those things happen you can stay on that other site ..its not the same as ECCIE chat..run along and play w/that OTHER site. Ecraps yeah that's it lol. So when St Chris decides to open chat back up u can just chat on Ecraps lol.

don't invite Robs. he'll just fuck up the night like he normally does for me. Originally Posted by cg00
Yep I will so no need for you to come back to Eccie when its fixed ha ha ha. Now as for the others I wouldn't but u ..sure I'll help u out w/"fucking up your night" whenever I am able lol
GN - For some reason most do not get what I mean by the comment I will work for shoes. Care to? Originally Posted by Miss Brienne

LOL Brie!

I only f*** and s*** for shoe money.

Matter of fact, Mama needs a new pair. ....

GN
  • GMTA
  • 04-15-2012, 07:35 AM
Is chat still down I can`t get in either this morning . Keeps giving me "Wrong client version" In a pop up window
  • GMTA
  • 04-15-2012, 07:45 AM
Well what about all the people still suck in chat . I think the rescue mission to get them out should hurry they have been in there 3 days now that I know of . LOL

There are currently 25 members chatting in the Lounge.
Wizard of Ahhhhs, dirkd69, missi hart, cg00, Dman_tx, Sexy Blonde, Vivra2, TexasBrowning, Thatdude, CaptainAmericaTX, voice4mercedes, AutumnSpring, TexasTom, Haley FoxXx, Valerie Vixxxen, Samraggan, PlanoHDGuy, Bob Soldios, cherrybomb86, GenesisNicole, budblack1, Tony Patella, playtime339, SPEEDRACERV
Still getting "wrong client version" too. Sigh...this used to work so well....
  • motor
  • 04-15-2012, 09:21 AM
awww damn damn damn
GMTA you forgot me hello lol.. lets take a poll of how long chat will be down I say 7 days..