List of Despicables

... you seem to chase/respond to all of his posts within 2 to 4 minutes...including the original post... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Yep, that's what simple-minded simpletons do. No real or deep thinking required. Fagboy is so eager to toss out the first thing that pops into his simpleton pea brain that he often posts a "reply" before I am even done with my comment.

And he always leaves behind a train wreck of misspellings and grammar fuck-ups as he races to the next thread.

Then he claims he can't be coherent because he is typing all his posts while driving down the highway outside Houston at 85 mph!
  • WTF
  • 07-27-2017, 02:54 PM
Yep, that's what simple-minded simpletons do. No real thinking required. Originally Posted by lustylad
We're on a Hooker board....this isn't the Manhattan Project
Yep, that's what simple-minded simpletons do. No real or deep thinking required. Fagboy is so eager to toss out the first thing that pops into his simpleton pea brain that he often posts a "reply" before I am even done with my comment.

And he always leaves behind a train wreck of misspellings and grammar fuck-ups as he races to the next thread.

Then he claims he can't be coherent because he is typing all his posts while driving down the highway outside Houston at 85 mph! Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah, while he's reviewing drawings of his next multi million doallar spec home built by non skilled immigrants and Trannies!
Heh
Is "non-skilled" different from "illegal"?
  • WTF
  • 07-28-2017, 07:31 AM
Yeah, while he's reviewing drawings of his next multi million doallar spec home built by non skilled immigrants and Trannies! Originally Posted by bambino
You looking for a job after your reconstruction surgery?
Speaking of construction....
Yeah, while he's reviewing drawings of his next multi million doallar spec home built by non skilled immigrants and Trannies! Originally Posted by bambino

Do you have a vocation? Profession? Skill? Valid ID?

OR ARE YOU JUST AN ALL CONSUMING FUNGUS?

.. and speaking of DEconstruction aka destruction!
  • WTF
  • 07-28-2017, 10:44 AM
Speaking of construction.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Speak up mutherfucker

Cat get your tongue?

• WTF
  • 07-28-2017, 10:46 AM
.. and speaking of DEconstruction aka destruction! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Watch out, Charlie Manson might get ya!
Speak up mutherfucker

Cat get your tongue?

. Originally Posted by WTF
That shit doesnt phase me in the least. Know where I can get a good curry dish? I keep asking but nobody seems to know where to find food like that. WTF ?
That shit doesnt phase me in the least. Know where I can get a good curry dish? I keep asking but nobody seems to know where to find food like that. WTF ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

probably not but i'm sure he knows where to get a burrito!
  • WTF
  • 07-28-2017, 07:13 PM
That shit doesnt phase me in the least. Know where I can get a good curry dish? I keep asking but nobody seems to know where to find food like that. WTF ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Fuck if I know....I don't eat that shit!

Fuck if I know....I don't eat that shit!

. Originally Posted by WTF
What SHIT do you eat? Your own?

To each his own, I guess. In more ways than one.

Curry on....oops. carry on.