EMOTIONAL VAMPIRES

[QUOTE=Marshall;1289504]
Let's turn the tables here, Marshall: do you think the typical provider mentality is to think of you as just a walletyou make it sound like that's a bad thing and I don't look at like that(which by your statements you feel like you are, but you just don't want to know it by her attitude.My criteria for a good provider is: attractive, sufficient menu, sufficient effort to satisfy me, honest, dependable, respectfulBut what if you did? Since you're just getting laid it shouldn't matter.)? doesn't matterIt's just business, right? yesWhat if there was no such thing as the "nice friendly environment"I interpret that to mean lack of respect....I'm respectful so I require it returned you speak of? What if all of us ladies REALLY were abused as children? What if we were all lesbians and really didn't enjoy menI believe there are many ladies who provide who prefer girls, but it does not matter, but did this for the money? What if there was no such thing as GFE? to me, GFE means menuIs this supposed to be the mindframe of a provider? I mean, either you have a wife mentality or a ho mentality, right? No in betweens? Either you're mentally unstable or not. continuumA provider shouldn't expect a man to see her as more than a piece of ass, here to get you laid, am I correct?she should expect respect and good client behavior

I can only answer this for myself: I am single because I want to be. I don't settle for less in this world or in my personal life. Douchebags get no play with me. I feel it is important to have an outlet for my sexual desires, fineas I don't give it away in my personal life. That's why it's important for me to be comfortable and enjoy those I meet regardless of the situation. I understand that, but this thread is about the men who cross the lineWhy can't I be who I am, and if we have something in common, meet for a temporary connection, and move on? I do because I'm not a stalker, I'm just single. The people I meet do, because they're not crazy, and they move on.yes....what's the point? So you have your head screwed on straight.....I never said you didn't[/quote] Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Sounds like you're paying someone to be nice to you. Don't you have family members for that? My questions were to address an overall change in the hobby , and not meant to be separated. What if none of us was honest, dependable and respectable? We're all just whores. The social standard around us is that we're all child abused lesbians who are good at fellatio thanks to our uncles. Our self esteem is low and we don't expect good treatment from men, so how honest and dependable and respectable can we be? My whole point is that just like you can't stereotype us, and have to go on our individual merits, you can't stereotype clients. Some people handle the adversities in their lives pretty well.
Marshall,

Maybe he just has that kind of money to spend. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

That's not an answer.....the question is why is he spending the money

BTW: SO's are much more expensive, especially if you have more than one.........
[QUOTE=Marshall;1289408]

Then let me ask this question:

What healthy need is a man trying to satisfy when he books an extended engagement?

Certainly on a 24 hour date there's not going to be 24 hours of non-stop banging [even "I" can barely do that! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!], so he must be seeking something besides sex....if a man is seeking intimacy, it seems a little creepy that he is paying for it when there's family, friends and SO to provide it for free.....not having family, friends or a SO to provide intimacy is creepy....the ladies say this is a fantasy, so paying for false intimacy seems creepy..........paying someone for an ego boost seems creepy to me also......

Another question I have is: Since many ladies forego relationships during their provider years, are they seeking intimacy and romance and other needs from clients? Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Darling, you might not believe it but there are people out there who need more than 5 minutes to climax and for whom sex is - well - something that needs a little more time. Gosh i just magine you in bed. You must be boring as hell? A little mish, a bit of doggie, then a quick BJ so you can say you did that too? Is that about it?

by the way: my offer for a free fisting still stands, i heard its the best therapeutic approach for "rigid tight ass-ism" :-), and since you`re so keen on being a healthy individual.
I'm not trying to change his mind hun. We're just having a conversation love. I like Marshall! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I like you also......
That's not an answer..... Originally Posted by Marshall
Oh really? says the man who is incapable of adressing statements and points when people discuss things with him? where is your "answer"? except mobbing and posting "ad hominem" attacks nothing useful can ever be gained from a discussion with you.
You never adress points that are made. why that?
because you have nothing to say when you are wrong? Or other people have better points than you do?
That's not an answer.....the question is why is he spending the money

. Originally Posted by Marshall
why do people go in therapy? maybe you should read providers homepages then you don`t need to ask such questions?
Because someone seeks a different experience then yours, does not make them mentally unhealthy or unstable, or pathetic, or wrong.

. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
I agree wholeheartedly.
Darling, you might not believe it but there are people out there who need more than 5 minutes to climax and for whom sex is - well - something that needs a little more time. Gosh i just magine you in bed. You must be boring as hell? A little mish, a bit of doggie, then a quick BJ so you can say you did that too? Is that about it?

by the way: my offer for a free fisting still stands, i heard its the best therapeutic approach for "rigid tight ass-ism" :-), and since you`re so keen on being a healthy individual. Originally Posted by ninasastri

boring? If by boring you mean I'm not into blood, mud and water sports, then yes..........

More than 5 minutes? Yes, those men have erectile disfunction........

Did you not see my comment about a good provider is one who is respectful?.........

Also, did you not see my comment that it didn't matter to me if a provider is a lesbian? It's OK with me if she is a lesbian as long as she doesn't give a BJ like a lesbian with a gun to her head......

No. The mentally healthy men Originally Posted by Marshall
define "mentally healthy man" please. what are your references for that definition?
More than 5 minutes? Yes, those men have erectile disfunction........

.. Originally Posted by Marshall
you just made my day. my god.... i can`t believe you just said that.
Therapists of all kinds, doctors, artists, writers, police officers, social workers, EMTs many many occupations involve dealing with money, people, services, and aspects of life. This is is no diffrerent then us.

Does that mean they are cold capitalists, that their only interest is financial gain? Many enter such occupations because of what it can offer above and beyond financial comfort, because they are passionate about people and life.

Do all of these people have to work for free to be sincere? No. Because if you dedicate your life to something, you need to earn a sustainable living, or you can't do it. And those who would be most talented won't get involved because they will want a standard of living that reflects their passion and dedication. The ability to earn an income as a companion is not in and of itself proof of insinsereity. It is however, proof of expertise when one is successful in their chosen path. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
exactly, i have been talking my mouth fuzzy with these kind of explanations. thanks for doing the hard work this time , Lauren :-)
So much anger. Negative thoughts. If only...my friends.
why do people go in therapy? maybe you should read providers homepages then you don`t need to ask such questions? Originally Posted by ninasastri
I laughed so hard I almost had a heart attack! Good one!
Let me see if I understand you.

Rely on many for your self worth, not just a few? I would tend to agree with that. Let's be honest, none of us are a island , content to have no human contact. So we are all dependent on others, I think it is a crop of caca to think otherwise.

Many ladies actually exploit men with means that are emotionally dependent. There is always a ying to the yang. Originally Posted by WTF
You didn't understand anything I wrote. The original post was about people who are clingy and needy. Nobody really appreciates a person who is overly needy and clingy. Women especially find neediness in a man as unattractive. What I was trying to convey and apparently you didn't get it, is a person who is clingy or needy is born out of an individual who has not developed a sense of self. In other words they look for validation from other people instead of from within. They almost go around asking people " Am I ok, do you like me. Now go back and read the very first post and all those that follow. And write back and tell me what you've learned.
You didn't understand anything I wrote. The original post was about people who are clingy and needy. Nobody really appreciates a person who is overly needy and clingy. Women especially find neediness in a man as unattractive. What I was trying to convey and apparently you didn't get it, is a person who is clingy or needy is born out of an individual who has not developed a sense of self. In other words they look for validation from other people instead of from within. They almost go around asking people " Am I ok, do you like me. Now go back and read the very first post and all those that follow. And write back and tell me what you've learned. Originally Posted by acp5762
WOW! YES .. Yes! Agreed!