Dick Cheney gets a heart transplant

How about all you bleeding heart liberals step up and donate your organs now. Don't wait to die, be proactive. Do us all a favor.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2012, 06:40 AM
How about all you bleeding heart liberals step up and donate your organs now. Don't wait to die, be proactive. Do us all a favor. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Awwwwww, Do you need a dick for your ass?

Wave, you’ve already established that you have no ‘moral code’; Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I have a clearly defined moral code.
Unfortunately some things that are important for you, don't fit in there.
I have a clearly defined moral code. Originally Posted by waverunner234

.. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Out of words?
Out of words? Originally Posted by waverunner234
That remark deserved nothing more than what it got: a hearty guffaw.

Awwwwww, Do you need a dick for your ass?

Originally Posted by WTF
I don't swing that way, are you wanting to share the one that habitually up yours?
Breaking news:
Now even FAUX NEWS in the form of Sean Hannity admits that Cheney was (is) too old to qualify for a heart transplant.
Seems that the age of 70 is the absolute cut-off age. And even at that age it is hardly ever done.
Who was writing here something like: Cheney put his life on the line by waiting 20 months? Who was that ridiculous person? Too bad, can't see it while I'm writing this.

Since the average person waits 2-5 years he should never have been on that list in the first place.

What an ass to let someone else die for him!
It's not necessarily true that Cheney got a heart that could have gone to someone else. There are a lot of variables at play. However, if there was a younger person eligible for the same heart, I would seriously question the decision to give it to Cheney.
  • Doove
  • 03-29-2012, 04:22 AM
What an ass to let someone else die for him! Originally Posted by waverunner234
As if that was the first time...
As if that was the first time... Originally Posted by Doove
No doubt that you're right about that
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2012, 05:57 AM
How about all you bleeding heart liberals step up and donate your organs now. Don't wait to die, be proactive. Do us all a favor. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Awwww, did you donate that pee brain of yours to the Scarecrow

Now he has half a brain and your down to nothing...

Donate your dick to a flea and your life will be complete

• WTF
  • 03-29-2012, 06:05 AM
It's not necessarily true that Cheney got a heart that could have gone to someone else. There are a lot of variables at play. However, if there was a younger person eligible for the same heart, I would seriously question the decision to give it to Cheney. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
JD made another false assumption. He said Cheney waited in line like a hero instead of using his influnce to cut. First off, he could not use his influnce to cut to the front in that highly regulated industry but it does appear that he used his influnce to actually get in line as they usually do not waste one on someone so old.

Is he still a hero for waiting JD, or are you ajust a liar?

So now we know that Dick Cheney put his life on the line by waiting 20 months for a new heart. He could have moved himself up on the list but declined. How does that compare to a Kennedy who uses his addictions as an excuse for bad behavior and then insists that he go immediately for help? Or a Gore? Dick Cheney is the patriot here and has balls. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And cheney is laughing. He doesn't care a tiny bit.