Rittenhouse says he fired former attorney Lin Wood because of his support for QAnon and election-fraud conspiracy theories

“Carlson slept poorly on Tuesday night because of the pain he was experiencing after an unspecified incident on Monday.”

Not sure what happened to Tucker Carlson Monday, November 1. 2021 that resulted in back surgery on November 3, but he looked great when he interviewed Kyle Rittenhouse on Friday, November 19.

It struck me as odd that Kyle taped the interview with my former friend, Tucker within a few short hours after being cleared of the murder of 2 people.

It was beyond odd that Kyle focused his interview on falsely attacking me and #FightBack. And I could not believe Tucker joined in the defamation.

I was never asked by Fox or Tucker for my side of the story about Kyle’s false accusations or given an opportunity to respond.

Did the interview strike you as odd too?

What in the world was going on with Fox, Tucker, and Kyle???

I know.

The interview and subsequent coverage of the “frenzy” from it was a Deep State Mockingbird propaganda operation initiated via a hit piece intended to take me down.

As I noted above, I am still standing.

I hope Tucker’s back problems have resolved.

Just sayin.’

https://teamtuckercarlson.com/news/t...esday-morning/
I once considered Tucker Carlson a professional friend. That professional friendship is proven by our text exchanges below in October of 2020.

I guess at the time Tucker interviewed Kyle Rittenhouse on November 19, 2021 something had happened to cause Tucker to “lose” my telephone number.

What in the world happened between October 2020 and November 2021???

November 3, 2020.

Do the research.
Connect the dots.
Draw your own conclusions.

Lin ��❤️����

https://t.me/replytolinwood/7005
  • Tiny
  • 11-28-2021, 07:35 PM
My life has been seriously threatened. My reputation has been falsely impugned. My privacy has been invaded.

My children have been threatened to the point they are scared to have any contact with me. I know the nature and form of the threats.

Even today, social media enemies were sarcastically asking me how my puppies were doing.

Why is this happening to me? You know the answer to that question.

WHO do you think is responsible? One person or a group of people. I think you know the answer but I am curious to hear your thoughts.

I have clearly been targeted. Other Patriots who are close to me have also been threatened and their computers and possibly their phones hacked.

We The People must rise up and demand that this nefarious conduct cease immediately. It cannot be ignored or tolerated in a civil society. It must certainly not be tolerated among members of the true Patriot movement.

Today it is me. Tomorrow it will be you.

Will you stand, rise up, and speak out for your fellow Patriots?

Asking for a friend. And for Professor David Clements and Jarrin Jackson, my brothers in Christ.

Enough is enough. Always has been. Always will be.

Now time for rest.

I am thankful for My Father in Heaven. I am thankful for Jesus Christ, my LORD and Savior. I am thankful for We The People.

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law Originally Posted by bambino
Hilarious. What a hypocrite. Wood called for the execution of Mike Pence by firing squad. He wanted the Republican governor and secretary of state imprisoned. Now his life has been threatened and people are saying bad things about his puppies. What does he expect.

No wonder his kids don't want to talk to him.
Whoda thunk Lin Wood’s greatest soapbox would be right here on little ol ECCIE, the whooker board with no tits, but all the boobs!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
“Carlson slept poorly on Tuesday night because of the pain he was experiencing after an unspecified incident on Monday.”

Not sure what happened to Tucker Carlson Monday, November 1. 2021 that resulted in back surgery on November 3, but he looked great when he interviewed Kyle Rittenhouse on Friday, November 19.

It struck me as odd that Kyle taped the interview with my former friend, Tucker within a few short hours after being cleared of the murder of 2 people.

It was beyond odd that Kyle focused his interview on falsely attacking me and #FightBack. And I could not believe Tucker joined in the defamation.

I was never asked by Fox or Tucker for my side of the story about Kyle’s false accusations or given an opportunity to respond.

Did the interview strike you as odd too?

What in the world was going on with Fox, Tucker, and Kyle???

I know.

The interview and subsequent coverage of the “frenzy” from it was a Deep State Mockingbird propaganda operation initiated via a hit piece intended to take me down.

As I noted above, I am still standing.

I hope Tucker’s back problems have resolved.

Just sayin.’

https://teamtuckercarlson.com/news/t...esday-morning/ Originally Posted by bambino
Text don't match the link.

Linwood wrote this?
I once considered Tucker Carlson a professional friend. That professional friendship is proven by our text exchanges below in October of 2020.

I guess at the time Tucker interviewed Kyle Rittenhouse on November 19, 2021 something had happened to cause Tucker to “lose” my telephone number.

What in the world happened between October 2020 and November 2021???

November 3, 2020.

Do the research.
Connect the dots.
Draw your own conclusions.

Lin ��❤️����

https://t.me/replytolinwood/7005 Originally Posted by bambino
Amother txt not matching the link

U must be slipping!
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2021, 06:04 AM
Text don't match the link.

Linwood wrote this? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Maybe bambino is Lin Wood or Q

Who knows but he is starting to spam the forum with that nonsense almost as much as oeb and his Chairman Xi
I miss Johnnie Cochran.

Johnnie was a friend of mine and I was a guest on his television show a couple of times.

It would be great to hear Johnnie’s legal commentary on the Rittenhouse and Maxwell criminal trials.

On January 1, 2004, I made a televised appearance on the Today show with Katie Couric as her guest in a panel discussion along with Johnnie.

We were discussing which case we thought would be “THE high profile”case in the news in 2004.

I predicted it would be the Kobe Bryant rape case. Johnnie predicted it would be the Michael Jackson criminal case.

I was subsequently retained to represent the female victim in the Kobe Bryant rape case in a civil lawsuit against Bryant. The case was successfully resolved in favor of my client by means of a confidential settlement agreement.

I recall in the January 1 Today show interview, Katie asked me the question of whether I would represent Saddam Hussein if he sought my legal services.

I have never been a criminal defense lawyer. However, I did reply to Katie that I would not represent Saddam Hussein because I tried to focus my law practice on representing innocent clients.

I told her that I would “refer Saddam to Johnnie Cochran.” Johnnie almost fell out of his chair laughing out loud.

Johnnie Cochran was a great guy and a great trial lawyer.

Johnnie won cases no one could or should have been able to win.

RIP Johnnie Cochran.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/defens...ran-dies-at-67
NEW - Lin Wood released a recording of what purports to be a phone call between Wood and Michael Flynn on Telegram.

During the call, the man said to be Flynn attempts to disown QAnon, claiming it's a "disinformation campaign" created by the CIA.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-nonsense.html

@disclosetv
  • Tiny
  • 11-29-2021, 07:41 PM
NEW - Lin Wood released a recording of what purports to be a phone call between Wood and Michael Flynn on Telegram.

During the call, the man said to be Flynn attempts to disown QAnon, claiming it's a "disinformation campaign" created by the CIA.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-nonsense.html

@disclosetv Originally Posted by bambino
I believe Bambino's been playing us. He actually realizes Lin Wood has a screw loose.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2021, 10:02 PM
I believe Bambino's been playing us. He actually realizes Lin Wood has a screw loose. Originally Posted by Tiny
Not as many as bambino
Wood is a loose screw.
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2021, 06:20 AM
Wood is a loose screw. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Not according to bambino!

Reread the title of this thread.

Rittenhouse says he fired former attorney Lin Wood because of his support for QAnon and election-fraud conspiracy theories