Snide comments don't prove anything

• Doove
  • 05-10-2011, 05:27 PM
More kleenex please! Its obvious from all of your constant snide remarks to any woman young and beautiful with self worth and confidence, not to mention more balls than most men here, that you dont like a certain few, and unprovoked make it a point to comment negatively and cowardly indirectly when you get the chance. Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
We have a winner in the Irony Chase.
Uh...........Doove, I don't like the nice guy side of you . I like bad boy side better.

Ummm... how about we all just kiss and makeup? Pwetty please?
No Kissing Naomi!! ED would get jealous and deny Naomi the bunny suit!!LOL
Nothing wrong with a group kiss
  • Doove
  • 05-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Uh...........Doove, I don't like the nice guy side of you . I like bad boy side better. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I was being nice?
More kleenex please! Its obvious from all of your constant snide remarks to any woman young and beautiful with self worth and confidence, not to mention more balls than most men here, that you dont like a certain few, and unprovoked make it a point to comment negatively and cowardly indirectly when you get the chance.

Im guessing they have turned you down at some point and this is a chip you hold against them. Or maybe you feel like being a white knight for a hooker is empowering.

Hows that for snide? I have more so keep it up.

She asked for this, maybe next time she will keep her hysterics to herself. BooFREAKING HOO! Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor

Never asked. Never will. Never turned down. Don't live close enough although it wouldn't make any difference and yes I do like a certain kind of woman and dislike other types. I do believe thats my perogative. I do believe what someone buys or doesn't buy( other than a session) is not really news I want to see on this site. Just an opinion. I don't believe just because someone disagrees with me that it gives them balls. If I agree with someone it doesn't make me a white night either. They may say something on their next thread that I completely disagree with.
Well she did quote Wakeup when she said Husband..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yes I did..but ya know..some people are just a bit...slow...
No Kissing Naomi!! ED would get jealous and deny Naomi the bunny suit!!LOL Originally Posted by shorty
I know my eccie hubby doesn't like to share

Nothing wrong with a group kiss Originally Posted by heidilynnla

I was being nice? Originally Posted by Doove
LOL!!!
before I start....

I can say whatever "side comment" I want, about whom ever I want and get away with it...(no points)??

(or is it just in this thread?)
before I start....

I can say whatever "side comment" I want, about whom ever I want and get away with it...(no points)??

(or is it just in this thread?) Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Apparently not lol. Sunny got banned, but she speaks the truth at least.
before I start....

(or is it just in this thread?) Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Apparently not lol. Sunny got banned, but she speaks the truth at least. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Isn't that what they call IRONIC or is that MORONIC??....hard to tell.....
  • Doove
  • 05-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Apparently not lol. Sunny got banned, but she speaks the truth at least. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yeah? So does the 13 year old bully who walks up to a mentally disadvantaged 8 year old and calls him a stupid retard. What's your point?
Yeah? So does the 13 year old bully who walks up to a mentally disadvantaged 8 year old and calls him a stupid retard. What's your point? Originally Posted by Doove
I don't agree with picking on the handicapped, but I am all for calling out stupidity!
  • Doove
  • 05-11-2011, 04:54 PM
but I am all for calling out stupidity! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Me too. And stupidity exists in many forms, London.