What's up with guys asking for face pics??

Ive only been asked for a face picture maybe 3xs in my year of doing this so its never been a issue or problem for me, I don't post mine as its not worth someone stumbling across my pic as I have lots of family/friends/past coworkers here (my community) that I don't care to know my business.
Now when that "wife" stalked me on the board I was glad as hell I didn't have my picture posted (this was due to a guy I never met but had emailed and pm'd)
Ive only been asked for a face picture maybe 3xs in my year of doing this so its never been a issue or problem for me, I don't post mine as its not worth someone stumbling across my pic as I have lots of family/friends/past coworkers here that I don't care to know my business.
Now when that "wife" stalked me on the board I was glad as hell I didn't have my picture posted (this was due to a guy I never met but had emailed and pm'd) Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Indeed, very true. With all those facial recognition software issues out there, it's a bit scary how stalkers can profile and find you. To me, it's not a risk I'm willing to take. On another note, I've heard from many ladies that hotel management has come to their room with a copy of their Eros Ad stating "please leave we don't want your kind here." I don't want to walk into a hotel and be "Miss Vixxen" from the Internet. Also, when dining with gentlemen friends, I also wouldn't want them to be embarrassed that the men at the table next to them know who he's with. Just my 2 cents.
UOTE=Thatdude;1454597]ST blame your fellow providers. Think about the countless bait and switch situations that goes reported and those that don't. So if a guy is requesting a face pic, chances are that is why. I dont require a face pic because before i see someone I make sure i am comfortable with their demeanor via phone,pms, emails etc. As chica said, you can say no and move on. Not all money is good for you

hey Mochaakamocha[/QUOTE]

Those are not 'fellow providers'. As a matter of fact, they're not providers at all. They're called scam artists, or robbers. I have a lot of reviews that say I'm legit, nothing negative. It's the guy's decision to go ahead and meet someone with no reviews or they don't do their homework.
My stomach churns if I think about someone I've never met before have my picture. He might cancel or NCNS and still have my picture. I would die if my friends, my job or my family finds out! Originally Posted by samantha thom
If it is THAT big a deal then you are in the wrong business. It is always a risk that everyone takes including the guys.

As far as the pic, I have a process that works for me.
1) If there is a pic posted and has no face it is probably fake. I assume there is something to hide. I know all you "pretty" girls think your shit doesn't stink, but it does MOST of the time so buyer must be AWARE of the risks.
2) If there is no face pic and I still want to see her, then the reviews better be awesome.
3) If there is no face and no reviews, then I have a perfect right to ASK for a face picture. Whether you provide that pic is up to you and whether I decide to see you without it is up to me.
4) The only recourse is two-fold at this point. You show up and if I do not like you, I send you on your way reminding you that you could have saved a bunch of grieve and time by sending me a pic, or you decide to not see her to begin with which is what I do. Or I guess you could bring some #2 grocery sacks just in case. You are not paying for our good looks, but we are paying for yours.

If it is a massage, then I will risk $100 on a "as is" basis of what you see is what you get. On the other hand, $200-$300 is another issue.

To me, if a provider does not understand the basic concept of we have a right to see what we are buying, along with the concept that you will loose business by denying some people that right - then again they should not be in the business.....shall we say "stupid"? I am assuming that those that have spoken up against the pics do not care about the money and THAT is OK too.

But to suggest that we are wrong in asking for a pic is to me suggesting that you are stupid and do not understand the dynamics of pay for play. It would also be equally stupid of ME to assume you HAVE to provide a face pic just because I asked.

Your decision. Without the face pic in the ad or before the appointment, I would probably not see you without GLOWING and STELLAR reviews to back up the No-Face risks usually associated with the the hobby. Leaving THEM standing at the door because they did not look like the pics etc would only be fair in cases like this. That includes pics from the neck down. Do you think we are so stupid we cannot tell those are not the tits and ass in the pics?

I think some providers have realized this issue as more and more advertise "its me or its free".
I just happened on this post today. I am really curious as to people forgetting that once you send that face pic you have no control over what happens to it. You are going to trust someone with that pic? No matter how nice, sweet, understanding, honest they may be if they want revenge at some point, don't get their way or their wife/girlfriend finds it (because most guys don't know how to clear shit off their computer, etc.) or some other unforeseen event occurs, that is theirs to do with what ever they want.

Honestly, I do not understand how anyone can post their face pics in this industry. Once it is on the internet, it is there forever. We are taking a risk not knowing what kind of person you are when you come to see us, then you can stand taking a risk of how pretty or ugly someone might be. I think that is more than fair.
Question: Do all you ladies who don't post face pics allow guys to cancel on the spot as soon as they see your face?
Question: Do all you ladies who don't post face pics allow guys to cancel on the spot as soon as they see your face? Originally Posted by SeverusSnape
It's never happened. I have a beautiful face, which is backed up by my reviews. Exotic ice blue eyes, full lips, no scars or blemishes. I'm certainly not a "butter face" and I think my face is better than my body.

And to the man above that said we "don't care about money" as we don't show our faces-well no amount of $ can compromise my personal safety. My business is not failing. I have never shown my face and never will and have many satisfied customers.
Question: Do all you ladies who don't post face pics allow guys to cancel on the spot as soon as they see your face? Originally Posted by SeverusSnape
Of course, it's only fair!
It wouldn't bother me in the least though my feelings would be "a little" hurt I would just assume I wasn't your type , luckily its never happened
Would never happen, so I don't even think about it. Thanks.
I hate to be asked for more pictures. I have plenty in my showcase and I always tell guys that if they are anything less than satisfied with my appearance once we meet then they are more than welcome to cancel on me. Nothing lost, nothing gained. It irks me because I know some guys are just creepy pic collectors who have no intention of ever meeting.

It doesn't make me stupid to turn down request from guys who bug me for a picture, it makes me a provider who has goals and aspirations that are greater than this industry. Discretion is something I practice and I expect the gentlemen who select to spend their hard earned cash and valuable time with me to respect my privacy as I will theirs . I'm a good looking girl. Every time I meet someone they say I look better in real life. I'm honest and I enjoy being able to feel comfortable with hobbyist. if we can't reach a mutual understanding on my privacy requirements then 9 times out of 10 we just wont work.
I hate to be asked for more pictures. I have plenty in my showcase and I always tell guys that if they are anything less than satisfied with my appearance once we meet then they are more than welcome to cancel on me. Nothing lost, nothing gained. It irks me because I know some guys are just creepy pic collectors who have no intention of ever meeting.

It doesn't make me stupid to turn down request from guys who bug me for a picture, it makes me a provider who has goals and aspirations that are greater than this industry. Discretion is something I practice and I expect the gentlemen who select to spend their hard earned cash and valuable time with me to respect my privacy as I will theirs . I'm a good looking girl. Every time I meet someone they say I look better in real life. I'm honest and I enjoy being able to feel comfortable with hobbyist. if we can't reach a mutual understanding on my privacy requirements then 9 times out of 10 we just wont work. Originally Posted by exoticentyce
Nicely said! English being my second language has hindered me to explain it as well as you just did. Thank yoi!
If it is THAT big a deal then you are in the wrong business. It is always a risk that everyone takes including the guys.

As far as the pic, I have a process that works for me.
1) If there is a pic posted and has no face it is probably fake. I assume there is something to hide. I know all you "pretty" girls think your shit doesn't stink, but it does MOST of the time so buyer must be AWARE of the risks.
2) If there is no face pic and I still want to see her, then the reviews better be awesome.
3) If there is no face and no reviews, then I have a perfect right to ASK for a face picture. Whether you provide that pic is up to you and whether I decide to see you without it is up to me.
4) The only recourse is two-fold at this point. You show up and if I do not like you, I send you on your way reminding you that you could have saved a bunch of grieve and time by sending me a pic, or you decide to not see her to begin with which is what I do. Or I guess you could bring some #2 grocery sacks just in case. You are not paying for our good looks, but we are paying for yours.

If it is a massage, then I will risk $100 on a "as is" basis of what you see is what you get. On the other hand, $200-$300 is another issue.

To me, if a provider does not understand the basic concept of we have a right to see what we are buying, along with the concept that you will loose business by denying some people that right - then again they should not be in the business.....shall we say "stupid"? I am assuming that those that have spoken up against the pics do not care about the money and THAT is OK too.

But to suggest that we are wrong in asking for a pic is to me suggesting that you are stupid and do not understand the dynamics of pay for play. It would also be equally stupid of ME to assume you HAVE to provide a face pic just because I asked.

Your decision. Without the face pic in the ad or before the appointment, I would probably not see you without GLOWING and STELLAR reviews to back up the No-Face risks usually associated with the the hobby. Leaving THEM standing at the door because they did not look like the pics etc would only be fair in cases like this. That includes pics from the neck down. Do you think we are so stupid we cannot tell those are not the tits and ass in the pics?

I think some providers have realized this issue as more and more advertise "its me or its free". Originally Posted by Introuble
considering all the "no recommendations" from your reviews I guess I can see why you want pictures ...maybe some further research would help as well
I can see why many gals dont want pictures. There are lots of reasons not to post pics of your face. I do agree with all the guys who have expressed the need to see a pic before booking. I also agree that once you actually schedule the session with the client, a picture can be positive for the session. Guys should not be criticized for asking like it is a stupid request which it isn't and providers shouldnt be criticized for refusing to send one.
considering all the "no recommendations" from your reviews I guess I can see why you want pictures ...maybe some further research would help as well Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Uuhhh, Sweet N Little, just leave him be. I'm just glad that I won't be getting an appt request from him. Yayy!