GENTLEMEN/HOBBYISTS QUESTION

nova u should knock it off this is BULLSHIT u are taking shit too far and u know it.
DED, all I have to say is...I'm in love with your avatar!! (lol)
DED, all I have to say is...I'm in love with your avatar!! (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki
Thanks Likinikki & Go Spurs since my Rockets suck
it really does not matter to me....opening the door and letting me see the full package then cancelling...hummm. Nice but that never really happens. Normally they just stand you up. But if something does come up, the courtesy is preferred since we are both in a time/money basis exchange.
Jules would you care to divulge exactly what it is I'm taking too far, if not then please don't involve yourself in what ever it is.

nova u should knock it off this is BULLSHIT u are taking shit too far and u know it. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Make it stop!!!Please make it stop!!
Seems to me this should die a quiet death. Why dont we let it?
Molly, I hope you found this thread to be helpful...as now you understand that the general population (across the board) feels the same way as they do in SA.

All of us have had to learn through our hobby mistakes...you're not the only one and won't be the last. The one thing you may ask yourself is...at the end of the day...what kind of provider do you want to be?

If you want to be reputable and respected...then, you have to show and earn that respect. And, that starts by being honest with yourself first.
If you were booked by a client through BP, that is one situation. I am assuming you screened the client through P411 and had some data on him before the session was booked. If he showed up at your incall and you just didnt care for him, I would hope that you could still do some sort of "limited" session that would be suitable for you and he and maybe adjust the donation accordingly. If he was just that offensive that you would not want to be with him at all, I would be honest and just tell him the truth whatever that is. I dont think it is proper to make up excuses in that type of situation if he has gone to the trouble of scheduling and traveling to you. Of course, be diplomatic in how you tell it to him for your own safety and his feelings. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
You could also do as Sydney Biddle Barrows suggests and claim that it's your first time, and that you just can't go through with it.
I just checked Mollie's showcase...see below.
Assuming this was in place before the gentleman showed up, the right answer would be "B"

....maybe she could even say "black/very dark skinned"....
She needs to be very clear while screening also, and assume that the hobbyist may not have noticed her preference.

Hi Gentlemen
I'm Ms. Molly
I'm a sweet, soft & sensual adult companion catering to the well mannered respectful and sweet man. I do not cater to black gentlemen.
I am submissive and like to be man handled (80% of the time)
And because of my submissivness, (is that a word؟) I like to please and do what makes you happy; this turns me on!
I love a nice conversation, teasing, giving and recieving a massage.
I offer a sweet, unrushed comfortable GFE to men only.
What do you mean? The entire transaction is taking place because of money. (After of course, she verifies your a nice fella, because safety should always come first) Originally Posted by incognito isis
Did you catch the jist of the original post? It basically is about providers turning away a client because of personal preference. If personal preference gets in the way of money then to some providers its not all about money. What I think you might of been trying to bring accross and quote me if Iam wrong. The monetary transaction between provider and potential client is contingent upon the client meeting the provider's standards of, behavior, race, physical appearence, ect. The only real assesment a provider has of this is when she opens the door. By this time it really is to late to make last minute provisions. If it were really all about money then it wouldn't matter. Yes of course money is the driving force of the meeting initially, but some factors can interfer.
Do they think putting 'Gentlemen' in there makes any bit of positive difference?

They might as well use the REAL word they wanna use in that instance.
Hmm i would chose B. I rather have you be honest and upfront with me if I wasn't your preference (would make things easier for the both of us) and regardless after the fact I knew I was not your preference I would not txt you back asking if "I'm not your type" instead I would ask if you knew a provider that may see me. Agreeing with everyone else on this topic it would be great if there would be more info on the providers website to avoid situations like this
[QUOTE=Wicked Milf;1218862]YET, what folks fail to realize is that Molly screened the guy. She was told the hobbyist was Hispanic. Thus at said time, ALL seemed to be OKAY.[QUOTE]

She forgot to add her race "pigment" to her. She could have easily said...."hey are you darker than my signature line on the part where it says newbie friendly, does your skin closely resemble tiger woods or vijay singh, do you look chocolate or more of a nougat look."

Then she could have avoided that and if unsure.....ask for a picture.

[QUOTE=Wicked Milf;1218862]He's Hispanic but is slightly on the darker side. IF she had known that upfront. [QUOTE]

Its not all colors for some folks. No introduces there skin pigment as a screening tool. You simply ask.

[QUOTE=Wicked Milf;1218862]We can give advice w/o standing in judgement of said person or w/o questioning their reasons why they have said issues about things.[QUOTE]

Sorry she started the thread and people can have as many opinions and judgement as they choose. Don't start none won't be none lol.
This is the last thing i'm gonna say. The guy looked like a slob period! You don't have to be with someone "BCD" to think they look like a slob I see slobs everywhere!! (Don't worry Sonya, nobody's calling you out on anything since this particular comment seems to offend you both here and in the San Antonio thread) He wasn't VERY dark skinned, but I could see it I'm no fool I know what black mixed people look like and you people do too unless you were born yesterday.

I don't open my legs to anyone who passes screening! In other words I can change my mind anytime I want for any reason I want it's my body!!!! I don't owe ANYONE ANYTHING (unless he paid)!!!

Thank you everyone for your honest and open opinions ^_^

I hope the mods kill this thread if it doesn't die!!!