Reasons to vote for Joe Biden!

After Trump won in 2016, a number of people on this board justified their vote for Trump with "He isn't Hillary Clinton".

You are correct in that I would vote for just about anyone over Trump, who I predict will be ranked/rated one of the worst presidents in the history of our country should he lose in November. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Count me in that number. So I can't condemn you for saying what I too said but with a caveat. While that was one reason and maybe the biggest, it wasn't the only reason, I'm sure it is the same with you. In this respect, I believe you and I are the same but at the opposite ends of the political spectrum. As you have said and I will say back to you, I respect your right to hold the views you have and the choice you'll make, I just adamantly disagree with you as you do me.

As for ratings, by who? And does it matter? Not to me it doesn't. It's an opinion, nothing more.

I am not a registered Republican so I had no say in nominating Trump, I would have nominated someone else had I had the chance but NPA is a badge of honor for me since I don't vote party line simply because of party but I admit that my vote more closely reflects the right side of the political isle and has moved that way, the more the Democrats move left. I could get along with a centrist Democrat but a centrist Democrat was not running, Hillary Clinton was and my only real choice to defeat her was Trump. The third party candidate who I was tempted to vote for would of course insured Clinton's election.

So, what would have been so bad about Hillary Clinton President. In the words of a poet, "let me count the ways" but the ways are to many to count so I won't.

So Yes, SR, I do understand and accept your reasoning, I just don't agree with it and we can, if we want, to be civil in our discussion which is mostly true. I think somewhere along the line I offended you. Not sure when that was but at some point you seemed reluctant to engage in debate. No matter. Again, that is your choice, your business and I'm not owed an explanation.
Reasons to vote for Joe Biden! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Not about big t ,Okay DSPT = Joey been in Guberment for 50 YEARS , 8 under Libs potus AND HAS DONE NOTHING
So voting for him is "'STATUS QUO"" in DC sooo WHEREs the change , everything is about change butttt
  • oeb11
  • 07-20-2020, 08:21 AM
Biden is a manipulated tool of the Radical progressives - he is too senile to resist - and their changes will destroy our representative democracy.
Implementing the Soylent green new Deal alone would destroy us.
I voting lebertarian
I voting lebertarian Originally Posted by Ripmany

Who.. interestingly enough.. seems to be the MOST liberal candidate running this time around.
  • oeb11
  • 07-20-2020, 08:48 AM
If that poster is voting Libertarian - perhaps I need to re-examine their platforms.

And No - I do not look at Libertarianism as Liberalism - which is co-opted by the radical marxists of the LibDem party.
If that poster is voting Libertarian - perhaps I need to re-examine their platforms.

And No - I do not look at Libertarianism as Liberalism - which is co-opted by the radical marxists of the LibDem party. Originally Posted by oeb11

Just a look at Jorgensens stance on immigration is enough for me to nope on out of there. She's for fully open borders. Fully open. No restrictions on immigration, coming here to work, nothing.
I remember his story about Ukraine, no, thank..
more stuff to add to Biden's resume...

serial plagiarist
political fly-weight

this is biden's third attempt. will he succeed I doubt it. but then so did Reagan.

theres a difference between biden and reagan.

Reagan got it done in 10 years after 3 tries.

Biden is trying to get it done after 33 years (1987 - 2020) in 3 tries.

He's past his use date.
  • oeb11
  • 07-20-2020, 09:30 AM
Libertarian candidates

Jo Jorgensen

Jo Jorgensen's campaign website says the U.S. should not build a wall along the southern border or separate children from adults who illegally attempted to cross the border. Jorgensen supports deporting illegal immigrants who commit serious crimes. She opposes local law enforcement detaining illegal immigrants and transferring them to federal immigration authorities unless the crime involves a victim and is serious. [source]
Just a look at Jorgensens stance on immigration is enough for me to nope on out of there. She's for fully open borders. Fully open. No restrictions on immigration, coming here to work, nothing. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
i flirted with libertarianisim for awhile until I took a look at their border policy, saw that they had an open borders policy. ixnay on that. they had other issues i wasn't in favor of. they didn't have security libertarians.

that ended my flirtation with libertarians.

policy wise, i'm much closer to the Conservative party. so i've stuck with them.
If you can get him out of the basement = Joey been in Guberment for 50 YEARS , 8 under Libs potus AND HAS DONE NOTHING For anybody but is family money .
So voting for him is "'STATUS QUO"" in DC sooo WHEREs the change , everything is about change butttt
And I forgot in bed with Chinas leaders ( him and hunty )
There’s no sane reason to vote for Biden. Mods can lock the thread now.
I voting Labradoodle Originally Posted by Ripmany

if yous say so

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAA