Condi Rice thinks Trump retarded

• WTF
  • 11-14-2019, 02:02 PM
Condi Rice never met WTF. Originally Posted by gnadfly
She carried my bag at Augusta a long time ago. She has come a long way since then.
He wanted him fired because he wasn't investigating corruption you dumb fuck. Originally Posted by WTF
So Biden fired Shokin because he WASN'T investigating his son's corrupt involvement with Burisma, not because he WAS investigating it. In other words Quid Pro Quo Joe wanted to see Hunter investigated!

Is that your final answer? Good luck with that one!

Hmmm... who appointed the guy in the first place? George Soros? The way you dimwits spin it, Shokin sounds like the Larry Krasner/Chesa Boudin of Ukraine!
Originally Posted by lustylad
his final answers are well known to be doozies
Holy fuck you are one stupid SOB.

Biden did not profit from the firing....the United States of America did.

Trump was trying to profit from this withholding of money....Trump personally via hurting his potential domestic political opponent. Originally Posted by WTF
^^^ More dimwit "logic". The dim-retards would have you believe the national interest is served by NOT ensuring that our hard-earned taxpayer dollars do not underwrite corruption abroad.

Trump didn't hurt Biden. Biden hurt himself. Trump merely wanted everyone to know what was going on. The national interest is best served by exposing the toxic mix of taxpayer money and Biden family corruption, not by concealing and denying it.
She carried my bag at Augusta a long time ago. She has come a long way since then. Originally Posted by WTF
Who do you think you're kidding?

You couldn't carry Condi's purse, Pompeo's jockstrap, or Adam Schiff's used tampon.
^^^ More dimwit "logic". The dim-retards would have you believe the national interest is served by NOT ensuring that our hard-earned taxpayer dollars do not underwrite corruption abroad.

Trump didn't hurt Biden. Biden hurt himself. Trump merely wanted everyone to know what was going on. The national interest is best served by exposing the toxic mix of taxpayer money and Biden family corruption, not by concealing and denying it. Originally Posted by lustylad
lighten up a lil

he wont have a shred of dignity left if you keep reading his posts and exposing his lunacy

well on second thought, wtf will remain unfazed, he cannot be chastened nor made to think

he is a rather blithe chap
He reminds me of AOC... always wrong but never in doubt!

• WTF
  • 11-14-2019, 03:48 PM
Who do you think you're kidding?

You couldn't carry Condi's purse, Pompeo's jockstrap, or Adam Schiff's used tampon. Originally Posted by lustylad
So you think Condi credible and yet not credible on Trump wrong to use this shadow Secretary of State, Tutti Rudy?

Brilliant logic fruitcake.
So you think Condi credible and yet not credible on Trump wrong to use this shadow Secretary of State, Tutti Rudy?

Brilliant logic fruitcake. Originally Posted by WTF

You're the one who is bereft of logic.

Just because I may like Condi doesn't mean I have to agree with everything she says and does.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2019, 04:31 PM
You're the one who is bereft of logic.

Just because I may like Condi doesn't mean I have to agree with everything she says and does.

Heck, you have no credibility with anyone. And yet on rare occasions, a glimmer of logic can accidentally dart out of the dense fog of illogic you normally spew. Originally Posted by lustylad
So you do not agree with the former Sec of State that it was wrong for Trump to have a hidden Sec of State that was not part of the administration running the Ukraine policy?
  • oeb11
  • 11-14-2019, 04:44 PM
WTF - Fruitcake logic response above.

Alrighty then!
lol

Brilliant logic fruitcake. Originally Posted by WTF
Why would anyone buy the logic of an old “man” who can’t compose a cogent sentence?
Trump had a "hidden Sec of State"? Who would that be?

Rudy is just a crime fighter, whether it's the mafia or crooked pols. He goes after the Biden family with the same vigor he went after the Gambino family.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2019, 05:03 PM
Trump had a "hidden Sec of State"? Who would that be?

Rudy is just a crime fighter, whether it's the mafia or crooked pols. He goes after the Biden family with the same vigor he went after the Gambino family. Originally Posted by lustylad
Did Rudy go after the Gambino family with a false narrative like he has tried with the Bidens?

https://www.rferl.org/a/why-was-ukra.../30181445.html

"There was no pressure from anyone from the United States" to close the case against Zlochevskiy, Vitaliy Kasko, who was a deputy prosecutor-general under Shokin and is now first deputy prosecutor-general, told Bloomberg News in May. "It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015," he added.

Activists say the case had been sabotaged by Shokin himself. As an example, they say two months before Hunter Biden joined Burisma's board, British authorities had requested information from Shokin's office as part of an investigation into alleged money laundering by Zlochevskiy. Shokin ignored them.

Kaleniuk and AntAC published a detailed timeline of events surrounding the Burisma case, an outline of evidence suggesting that three consecutive chief prosecutors of Ukraine -- first Shokin’s predecessor, then Shokin, and then his successor -- worked to bury it.

"Ironically, Joe Biden asked Shokin to leave because the prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation, not because Shokin was tough and active with this case," Kaleniuk said.

Ukrainian prosecutors have described no evidence indicating that Biden sought to help his son by getting Shokin dismissed -- and have suggested that they have not discovered any such evidence.

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.

They include the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the U.S. government, foreign investors, and Ukrainian advocates of reform.
So Biden fired Shokin because he WASN'T investigating his son's corrupt involvement with Burisma, not because he WAS investigating it. In other words Quid Pro Quo Joe wanted to see Hunter investigated!

Hmmm... who appointed the guy in the first place? George Soros? The way you dimwits spin it, Shokin sounds like the Larry Krasner/Chesa Boudin of Ukraine! Originally Posted by lustylad
He's an idiot. Me and a couple of other board members have been arguing with him since aspd.net in the early 2000s.

I'm not kidding when I say it took WTF 5 years to consistently post a workable hyperlink. It probably took him 10 years to post images. I can guess about 90% of the time what his posts are based on his tiny toolbox of responses.

I put him and a couple other posters on ignore. I wish there was a feature that ignored quoted material.

When WTF starts with the homoerotic imagery, it's his concession speech.