Will George Zimmerman join OJ now?

I believe the family lawyer raised public awareness, and the rest is history. I hope you're being sarcastic.

I don't dismiss a fight, and you make valid points. Again remove I gottcha, politics, and racial divide and answer these questions objectively for me.
  • Do you really believe Zimmerman's head was bashed repeatedly on the concrete? Yes or no. Yes. Zimmerman's multiple head wounds are consistent with that story.
  • Can you explain why Zimmerman got out his car with a loaded gun? That was his perogative as a citizen. Zimmerman broke not one solitary law getting out of his truck with a loaded weapon.
  • What did Trayvon do that warranted Zimmerman follow him?
    Martin was a stranger wandering about in a victimized neighborhood on an inclement night in February; that's "suspicious behavior".
Originally Posted by drsmooth1
if ever there's a fan club for Zimmerman, it's here... Maybe he should run for office!
Zimmerman/Snowden ticket perhaps?
With all the ranting and raving about guns and violence in America, Im not surprised this case hit the fan like a dead cat. I feel horrible for the family of Trayvon, and Zimmerman, a tragedy for both sides ( well not for Zimmerman anymore) Regardless, Trayvons death has and will be made a mockery. Just another black boy from the "hood" who had no buisness walking home in the rain. How sad to think it is that simple to justify killing a young boy. Now society will place Trayvon with the rest of the "gangbanging african americans", place a badge on a trigger happy mexican, and keeping taxing the rest of us. Our world is cold.
With all the ranting and raving about guns and violence in America, Im not surprised this case hit the fan like a dead cat. I feel horrible for the family of Trayvon, and Zimmerman, a tragedy for both sides ( well not for Zimmerman anymore) Regardless, Trayvons death has and will be made a mockery. Just another black boy from the "hood" who had no buisness walking home in the rain. How sad to think it is that simple to justify killing a young boy. Now society will place Trayvon with the rest of the "gangbanging african americans", place a badge on a trigger happy mexican, and keeping taxing the rest of us. Our world is cold. Originally Posted by zoebee
Just an FYI Zoebee, George Zimmerman isn't Mexican, his mother is of Peruvian-African descent.
that's your entire takeaway, Corpy?

what a hypocrite!
Just an FYI Zoebee, George Zimmerman isn't Mexican, his mother is of Peruvian-African descent. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IBH .... you should allow the racists to rant ... and ....

........... allow them to join the mobs who want to rule.

The more they rant the more it is evident their motivation is their racism.
GZ will make something positive of his life. Unlike OJ.
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 06:46 AM
GZ will make something positive of his life. Unlike OJ. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

you base that comment on what?
Interesting. The left embraces anti American radicals and terrorists who were actually convicted. But shun an innoncent man.

Think Ayers, Dohern and Boudin. All three teach at state funded universities.
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 06:59 AM
Interesting. The left embraces anti American radicals and terrorists who were actually convicted. But shun an innoncent man.

Think Ayers, Dohern and Boudin. All three teach at state funded universities. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
not so interesting you yammer about shit just to yammer, then deflect

a jury found GZ not guilty, he's bound to make something out of himself
So to recap:

You stated that if things occurred the way i stated that they occurred, Zimmerman would have been found guilty.

Then, when asked to show what i said that didn't occur as i stated, you laughingly pointed out that the events, as i stated them, were actually proven in court.

So, what say you now about why he wasn't found guilty? Originally Posted by Doove
Yep, and if he would've made it home that night and Zman would've broke in his house and shot him while he was sleeping, he would have been found guilty. We could speculate forever on different scenarios that weren't in evidence during the case and find him guilty over and over.
The reason he was found innocent is because it did not happen the way you would've liked it to have happened or the way you stated.
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 07:37 AM
he was found not guilty of murder 2 and manslaughter, not innocent of killing trayvon
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He had a broken nose and a scratch on the back of his head that didn't require stitches, he had no concussion, he required no medical attention for his head beside a band aid. Yup that's consistent with BASHING someones head repeatedly against cement.

I wasn't asking if it was legal to get out his truck, I was asking why. You know the answer, and Trayvon wasn't a stranger he lived in the neighborhood. He was only 60 yards from where he lived when he was shot and killed.
But thanks for the insight.
I believe the family lawyer raised public awareness, and the rest is history. I hope you're being sarcastic. Originally Posted by drsmooth1
A little bit yea. I just think if you want to have an honest discussion about something, you have to be honest with everyone and address the "cracker" issue with the black community, not just claim you are the victim forever. Of course, nobody will talk about that.