How to post a photo in a thread

Tinypic works, IMGUR doesn't. TF.
Imgur works. You have to use the linked BBcode for message boards.

I am still not able to post pictures off my android off my post
You Tube Test
Successful, & deleted
Test

If nothing else this is a good time waster that only took an hour and a half
I wonder if anybody here knows the answer, or if one of the mods/admins can weigh in or look into it.

I tried to make a similar guide for a provider, link here, with pictures and all showing where you need to click etc, but now the pictures aren't showing for me or some other people.

I used imgur because it's pretty easy and a popular host, but I'm not sure if this site doesn't like imgur hotlinks or what, because 100s of thousands of people hotlink imgur posts on reddit every day without issue so I don't think it's on the imgur end.

What I'm talking about when I say pictures don't show up is exactly that, they don't show as if I never inserted them or added the link. Here you can see what the thread looks like with the issue I'm talking about. https://i.imgur.com/JVHuyyK.png

If I turn off showing images in the options then the links are still there, as you can see here. https://i.imgur.com/6Xdl3hd.png It's as if the board just doesn't want to load them.

I'm on Win7 and get the same result with both Firefox and Chrome, as well as Firefox on my phone which is an S7. In the thread someone on a Macbook using Safari also can't see the pics. The pictures showed fine when I made the post, but the next day it was like someone just deleted them all. I've tried deleting cookies etc. to no avail.

Anybody have any idea on what's going on?
test [IMG][/IMG]
okay finally worked