Gosh damn, this place really has gone to SHIT, the CowGirls start out 1-1 (could have easily been 2-0), played 2 very good games and there are no Blue Kool-Aid or Haters posting?!!

Cowboys and Superbowl should not be used in the same sentence Originally Posted by BLM69
I agree with you wholeheartedly! As a fan(which I'm not), one would expect a continuous improvement and decent performance after 25 years. Cowboys have failed over and over. Jerry and the bunch is laughing all the way to the bank, with nothing to show in return.
Not a Cowboys fan (grew up in another conference) but I do get a kick out of the never-ending drama and sense of entitlement from the fan base all the way to the top of the organization.
Their coach (McCarthy) goes 6-10 in his first season and in season #2 he goes 12-5, makes the playoffs and is still in the hotseat. That type of distraction and morale challenge by JJ and crew only works to shoot themselves in the foot.

The NFL is a very, very competitive league and with turnover, injuries and changes, nothing is guaranteed. Every season there are 31 disappointed teams and only 1 that is happy.

(As a fan), the best you can hope for is to be competitive and make the playoffs. You should rejoice in that success if you are that lucky.