Annie @ Christophers

Basscat Annie should have to post at minimum a bare chested pic as an apology for getting banned and depriving us of Annieisms for three weeks!

Monday makes 2/3rds of the way there, maybe she’ll send you a new pic to post as a warm up to the apology post��
Free Annie. Who else is gonna put us in or place or recognize the stupity which sometimes takes over this board
Annie are ya ok, are ya ok Annie!
Miss your face woman.
Will catch up with you when I come down
I miss reading Annie's rants n straight fowardness. Sooo unexciting now lol, but I'm glad her girls r still here.
She will be back before you know it. And will be just like she never left.lol

M.M.
I guess that means NO TAINT ... psssst.
  • lat
  • 01-21-2018, 05:20 PM
I am tryn to figure out why the punishment?????
Moderators will not comment on the specifics of some infractions given to members. Feel free to ask her...I'm sure the answer she gives you will be...interesting...
  • A1.
  • 01-21-2018, 09:56 PM
Wake-up can tell y'all, Annie came after him many times in Texas. She has hate for that state because of Wake-up. I think he ambushes her behind the scenes and then he gets revenge because Annie won't back down or bow down.
Attagirl!
No one should be forced to bow down to the next person..That is sort of like extortion.

If you bow down and cower to someone is shows your sign of weakness. Women have to be strong in this world especially against men who are trying to bully someone.

M.M.
Is that what happened Melissa? Annie refused to be extorted, and was banned for it?
Well, I am pretty new but I love Ms Annie. She has advised me and even talked to me about my personal problems several times. She may speak her mind and some may not like it, but you always know where you stand with her and she is the type of person who will go to bat for people so I support her fully and can't wait for her to be back.
G'mornin' Annie
Post taint photos, Annie.