Wendy Davis

I saw that; it doesn't contradict the other aspect of the survey - by a margin of 2:1 Americans favor curbs on late term abortions.

IMO, most of the respondents likely think that prior to 20 weeks; the government shouldn't be intervening in the doctor / woman's decision. A reasonable position given current politics.

I don't see the two as canceling the other out or contradictory.

In fact, the 2 questions have generally similar results (correlation); suggesting the poll is reliable.

BTW Whirlaway, what do you think about the poll question where 63% vs 26% believe the abortion decision should be between a woman and her doctor? Link is in my previous post or through link you supplied. Originally Posted by chefnerd
My statement of Abbott's position is accurate and factual; your statement that Abbott doesn't support a woman's right to have an abortion "no way, no how, never" is a complete fabrication.

You are the one making the claim, the burden is on you to get it right and back it up.

You can't, you won't , you failed .

Like I said; Abbott has never said such a thing; no way, no how, NEVER ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And he never has said he supported any kind of abortion. NO where.

Your claim is utter bullshit and you cannot back any of it up.

Just like calling the President a race-baiter because he discussed the subject of racial bias in America. It at least you're having your conversation alone...again!

You're a flaming idiot.
Abbott said he supports the newly enacted bill which permits abortion up to 20 weeks; it can't get any more clear. Abbott supports a woman's right to get an abortion up to 20 weeks.

Do I need to repeat it for you dummy ?

Now where is that statement that has Abbott saying he doesn't support abortions under any circumstances, no way, no how, never ???????????????

Fucking liar.
Since you put the race bait in the water....

Obama is a race baiter...............his politics thrive on dividing Americans over race, class, culture. It is how Obama tries to gain the advantage.

It is classic progressive political playbook.

If you want to turn this Wendy Davis thread into an Obama is/is not a race baiter, let me know. I will be happy to play along with you.

After all, you can't prove your original assertion, so I can understand why you want to deflect.

Fucking idiot.
Since you put the race bait in the water....

Obama is a race baiter...............his politics thrive on dividing Americans over race, class, culture. It is how Obama tries to gain the advantage.

It is classic progressive political playbook.

If you want to turn this Wendy Davis thread into an Obama is/is not a race baiter, let me know. I will be happy to play along with you.

After all, you can't prove your original assertion, so I can understand why you want to deflect.

Fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

There is no bigger race baiter on the board than you ...
There is no bigger race baiter on the board than you ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
+1

And you can't prove Abbott supports abortion, Whirlyturd.
Abbott said he supports the newly enacted bill which permits abortion up to 20 weeks; it can't get any more clear. Abbott supports a woman's right to get an abortion up to 20 weeks.

Now where is that statement that has Abbott saying he doesn't support abortions under any circumstances, no way, no how, never ???????????????

Fucking liar.
How in the fuck is Greg Abbot an unknown in Texas politics... are you a bit slow on the uptake.... he is a long serving AG... Wendy Davis is only known because she stuck a catheter up her twat and filibustered... oh yes, and some shady dealings with the NTTA to add to her resume. Her fifteen minutes are slowly ticking away.
Could someone explain to some of these idiots the difference between a racist, playing the race card and race baiting. LL you are up and thanks in advance.
Snick x 6
Could someone explain to some of these idiots the difference between a racist, playing the race card and race baiting. LL you are up and thanks in advance. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
we are dealing with the stupid fucks that voted for obama

Fucking liar. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I told you he never used those words though has implied it at every opportunity. You have not provided any support for your claim that Abbott has said he "supported" abortion, or especially a "woman's RIGHT to an abortion." No where, no how have you presented a shred of evidence quoting him as saying that. using those words ...

You HAVE cut and pasted the same post twice, however, reminiscent of another famous ECCIE liar and chickenshit debater... Not to mention your predecessor as Dipshit of the Year, as voted in the original ECCIE poll.

LMAO @ IBSyndrome Jr.
You truly are an Ass; you made the claim that Abbott doesn't support abortion, "no way, no how, never"....when asked to prove it you can't.

I offered up undeniable fact that Abbott supports legislation that gives women the right to choose to have an abortion up to 20 weeks; if you can't comprehend that I can't help you out.

But you deflect with your own contradiction. Again, you were proven to be a liar when you repeatedly float the idea that Abbott opposes all abortions anytime and under all circumstances.

You are pathetic in your deceit and your obnoxious behavior (postings) in this forum.

I told you he never used those words though has implied it at every opportunity. You have not provided any support for your claim that Abbott has said he "supported" abortion, or especially a "woman's RIGHT to an abortion." No where, no how have you presented a shred of evidence quoting him as saying that. using those words ...

You HAVE cut and pasted the same post twice, however, reminiscent of another famous ECCIE liar and chickenshit debater... Not to mention your predecessor as Dipshit of the Year, as voted in the original ECCIE poll.

LMAO @ IBSyndrome Jr. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
First, you never quoted Abbott on the issue, Dipshit of the Year. Never. No where. No how.

Second, I presented TWO sources in which he was quoted opposing abortion, with the clear implication that he opposed ALL abortion.

Call me names all you want (seems to be your favorite tactic in retreat), but you haven't proven anything, nor refuted my position.

You are as ignorant as you are arrogant.

FACT JERK!
+++

.........that is laughable, coming from the ECCIE poster with 12,800 posts of nothing but ad hominems, name calling and trolling !!!!!!

Now isn't this about the time you copy my Avatar as some kind of troll statement ??????????????

Here. Let me speed you along troll: http://cdn-w.eccie.net/customavatars/avatar5002_27.gif

Why are you such a fucking loser?

Call me names all you want (seems to be your favorite tactic in retreat), but you haven't proven anything, nor refuted my position.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider