The New ECCIE "Power Couple"... Mata Leon & Slave Guinevere...

Could be worse. SL could've named people after glee characters lol Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Hmmm..... Glee? There is a though for a new storyline...
Rockerrick you still making up false reviews on your fake handles just to read Slave G ros AJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA BRO YOU SO STUPID!
FUCKEN STALKER! HOW MANY LADIES HAVE YOU STALKED IN AUSTIN?
BITCH ASS FAGGOT rockerrick YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW YOUR OTHER HANDLES IN HERE AND YOUR TWITTER! AJAJAJJA DUDE STOP STALKING YOU PSYCHO MARINE! AJAJJAAJJA
You know someone is grammatically challenged when ABQ is more coherent than this idiot. Never thought ABQ would see the day. Then again being in the joint this type of incessant rhetoric used as vocabulary was the norm. Though there was this Moroccan cartel dude whose spoke such eloquently that ABQ thought he was some damn British aristocrat. Only problem was that he ended all sentences with you understand my white brother. Dude was color blind as fuck.

Oh by the way this so called work of fiction in this thread makes ABQ want to bring his latest series of misadventures to the Sandbox.
You know someone is grammatically challenged when ABQ is more coherent than this idiot. Never thought ABQ would see the day. Then again being in the joint this type of incessant rhetoric used as vocabulary was the norm. Though there was this Moroccan cartel dude whose spoke such eloquently that ABQ thought he was some damn British aristocrat. Only problem was that he ended all sentences with you understand my white brother. Dude was color blind as fuck.

Oh by the way this so called work of fiction in this thread makes ABQ want to bring his latest series of misadventures to the Sandbox. Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-biatch!
Well There You Go!

Well this thread is interesting to say the least still looking my hats off to you. I would make up a story of my own but I just don't have the time and yes everybody I'm back LMAO haha
Just waiting on my other half Alpha it won't be too long muah
I'm back LMAO haha Originally Posted by KendalClarkson

The line is 3 1/2 days.

I'm taking the Under. Lmmfbo!

Welcome Back, KC! 1st round is on me!

Awh hey baby you can cut in line any day
You just have to bring those cookies you bought last time LOL amazing
Just waiting on my other half Alpha it won't be too long muah Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Yay, can't wait till The Alpha get's back!
Yay, can't wait till The Alpha get's back! Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Who?
Who? Originally Posted by Still Looking
The Alpha210, SL. The Yoga Instructor. Come on, man. You cast the characters in this thing...

You know...The Alpha210. The one that's got to be losing countless hours of sleep because a10bumb doesn't find her appealing anymore..TheAlpha210.

Remember?

�� SKF, Maybe �� The Alpha210 can be my NEW yoga Instructor hehe.