Question about provider demographics.

What about LDL? Low Dollar Losers?

Maybe more my speed?
Being 40 something, I'm feeling left out. Originally Posted by Ansley
Ans, even though OHM offered popcorn I think you and I should sit back and relax with a nice bottle of wine and watch the "show." We can talk about the day's event, maybe the Olympics, and whisper sweet nothings to each other. And then turn of the damn computers.

Maybe more my speed? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
LDLs (Low Dollar Losers) are called streetwalkers. And they don't command a very high price.
LDLs (Low Dollar Losers) are called streetwalkers. And they don't command a very high price. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
It was a joke! Lighten up already, lol. People take themselves way too seriously around here
  • Eliza
  • 02-15-2010, 09:33 PM

Nicole, your posts on this forum garner respect and exude class and my opinion wouldn't change if your rates were $1 or $10,000.

K-Mart queens?

Wal-Mart warrens?

Dollar Store dollies?
Nicole, your posts on this forum garner respect and exude class and my opinion wouldn't change if your rates were $1 or $10,000. Originally Posted by Eliza
Thank you!
ANONONE, I am fairly well-educated also. Not at the elite schools you probably frequented, but I do hold at least one terminal degree, and have a smattering of learning in unrelated miscellanea that interests me.

That being said, I can't say I've met one well educated lady in the business. But yet, at my age and physical make-up, I'm only good for one pop. Yes, I know it's a sad state of affairs. I'm really hesitant to book a multi-hour session when I know I'm destined for one pop inside an hour. I know a lot of well-educated and intelligent people. I don't need to seek out a provider with those qualities. I'm just interested in a sexual plane. OTOH, it would be nice for the lady to be well-educated--most (as can be seen by these boards) can't compose a simple declarative sentence, or even spell correctly, even when spell check is "on."

All this being said, I just can't justify the HDH. In my estimation the LDH has more intrinsic value than the HDH. Just my .02. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
So, let me see?..Taking you at your word...

You're fairly well educated and have learned how to use spell check.

You don't seek out well educated or intelligent providers in a pay for play world (because you can only get it up once and your only interested in sex) and amazingly find them.

You extrapolate that same experience to the HDH world.

In other words, since you found what you were looking for, due to your limitations, everyone must be similar to what you found? Is that about it?
No matter how sophisticated you are, at the end of the day, you are all just mongers. And, Texas rules.
Pretty good cherry picking. See below.

So, let me see?..Taking you at your word...

You're fairly well educated and have learned how to use spell check. Not what I said. I don't need spell check. What I said was that most providers on the Board can't create a simple declarative sentence or use spell check.

You don't seek out well educated or intelligent providers in a pay for play world (because you can only get it up once and your only interested in sex) and amazingly find them. Also, not what I said. I said that I had never been with a well educated provider. And, not interested in multi-hours because it is a waste of my $$$.

You extrapolate that same experience to the HDH world. Also, not what I said. The HDH world, IMO, sells companionship for multiple hours at a high rate per hour. Does not meet my needs.

In other words, since you found what you were looking for, due to your limitations, everyone must be similar to what you found? Is that about it? Again, No. I didn't say everyone was either similar or alike. Just that it did not meet my needs. And, I saw no reason for me (or anyone, for that matter) to spend $$$ when the same thing could be had for $ or $$. It's just a waste of hard-earned resources. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
No matter how sophisticated you are, at the end of the day, you are all just mongers. And, Texas rules. Originally Posted by Egrbvr
+1

The question is: after the session will you be a poor monger, or a really poor monger?

Me - You don't seek out well educated or intelligent providers in a pay for play world (because you can only get it up once and your only interested in sex) and amazingly find them.

You - Also, not what I said. I said that I had never been with a well educated provider. And, not interested in multi-hours because it is a waste of my $$$. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Now who's parsing words? Sadly CT, you did not even quote yourself properly. Since you have spent all your previous efforts on "spell check", let me help you with the "cut and paste" feature.

"I know a lot of well-educated and intelligent people. I don't need to seek out a provider with those qualities. I'm just interested in a sexual plane."

I assumed that your use of "those" when placed before the word "qualities" in context as written...referred to the previous sentence which described qualities of intelligence and education. If you meant it some other way perhaps you should retake a class on sentence structure.

I'll admit a much more loose "interpretive" connection with the remainder. But I do believe such interpretive connection fits more aptly with your posts throughout this thread than your interpretive connection.
Yeah, well I only do 1 hour.

For guys, it's all about the pussy & orgasm.

For gals, it's all about the $$$.

Sometimes, it's even a fair trade. Mostly it's not.
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Again, No. I didn't say everyone was either similar or alike. Just that it did not meet my needs. And, I saw no reason for me (or anyone, for that matter) to spend $$$ when the same thing could be had for $ or $$. It's just a waste of hard-earned resources
Charles in general I appreciate your post and comments but I prefer to speak for myself when it's all about the pussy & orgasm.

I am not a one hour person, if I wanted just a romp and fuck I would not waste my time on only one hour, I would go with the half hour.

There are many variations for many different types and styles of people. Yours nor mine is the perfect answer, but one thing about it, it's my choice to pick what I want, and your choice to pick what you want, but I respect your decision on your style or wants, so please do not tell me that my wants and styles are not correct.

And as per waste of good hard earned monies.......I have plenty of fucking money so what the hell...LOL
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2010, 11:07 PM

I am not a one hour person, if I wanted just a romp and fuck I would not waste my time on only one hour, I would go with the half hour.

LOL[/U][/I][/B] Originally Posted by Woody of TX

Is that from britchs on , to britchs off, to britchs back on?

or is that a zipper romp!
Did everyone eat the popcom already or does someone have a little to pass my direction?

There's some fun emoticons here....