Congressman Paul Ryan - On Impeachment

"Deceleration of independence" was your statement, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".

And your pathetically feeble attempt to deflect has failed again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". For despite your deflection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", it remains: the impeachment charges against Holder were read in the House last November and the process is ongoing.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Right there no balls you just proved you are a brain dead. You have been skull fucked into oblivion. I just provided your post #69 and you are stupidly trying to deny it. Fuck you cocksucker.
Right there no balls you just proved you are a brain dead. You have been skull fucked into oblivion. I just provided your post #69 and you are stupidly trying to deny it. Fuck you cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one who is deflecting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", as indicated by your most recent, pathetic and feeble attempt at more deflection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". It remains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man": the impeachment charges against Holder were read in the House last November and the process is ongoing.
You're the one who is deflecting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", as indicated by your most recent, pathetic and feeble attempt at more deflection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". It remains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man": the impeachment charges against Holder were read in the House last November and the process is ongoing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO you are a joke no balls. > < No balls the king of dumb. Just a whining little weasel .
LMAO you are a joke no balls. > < No balls the king of dumb. Just a whining little weasel . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your still deflecting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", (or is that "One Stroke-Man"). Congress may be on break ... but the wheel of justice is still turning ... just like the electric meter on the side of your house turns more slowly while you sleep, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".
Your still deflecting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", (or is that "One Stroke-Man"). Congress may be on break ... but the wheel of justice is still turning ... just like the electric meter on the side of your house turns more slowly while you sleep, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep your faggot ass away from my electric meter no balls,while you are trying to weasel you way out of your fuck up. Your congress wheels turn slow when there, when gone they stop idiot. They are busy campaigning.
Keep your faggot ass away from my electric meter no balls,while you are trying to weasel you way out of your fuck up. Your congress wheels turn slow when there, when gone they stop idiot. They are busy campaigning. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only thing that has functionally stopped is your rabbit-pellet for a brain, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man", because the wheel of justice is still turning on Holder.
The only thing that has functionally stopped is your rabbit-pellet for a brain, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man", because the wheel of justice is still turning on Holder. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have set the bar even lower for the word stupid no balls. What happened to your decoration of Independence whine? If you eat the smart pills you find and play with under the rabbit cages it will improve your brain..Poor little weasel....
You have set the bar even lower for the word stupid no balls. What happened to your decoration of Independence whine? If you eat the smart pills you find and play with under the rabbit cages it will improve your brain..Poor little weasel.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's the bar holding your hamster wheel for a brain that is broken and been laid lower, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man." But while YOUR hamster wheel for a brain has stopped turning, the wheel of justice is still turning on Holder, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man."
It's the bar holding your hamster wheel for a brain that is broken and been laid lower, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man." But while YOUR hamster wheel for a brain has stopped turning, the wheel of justice is still turning on Holder, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep eating those smart pills, you disgusting little weasel. Plus quit thinking about stroking me perv. Have lawmakers come back from recess yet no balls?
Keep eating those smart pills, you disgusting little weasel. Plus quit thinking about stroking me perv. Have lawmakers come back from recess yet no balls? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOUR hamster wheel for a brain has stopped turning while the wheel of justice is still turning on Holder, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man."
YOUR hamster wheel for a brain has stopped turning while the wheel of justice is still turning on Holder, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you and the Jewish Lawyer both are using the same insults. Are you two a item now? If the wheel of justice is slow it can not compare to your slowness no balls. Keep eating those (smart Pills) little weasel.
you and the Jewish Lawyer both are using the same insults. Are you two a item now? If the wheel of justice is slow it can not compare to your slowness no balls. Keep eating those (smart Pills) little weasel. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The wheel of justice is still turning on Holder despite your feeble minded attempts to deflect, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man."
you and the Jewish Lawyer both are using the same insults. Are you two a item now? If the wheel of justice is slow it can not compare to your slowness no balls. Keep eating those (smart Pills) little weasel. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Eva/BigKotex -it's very evident that your obedient submission to Odumbo has left you a fool and is forcing you to lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

I'm just recycling his perfectly good insults to help save the environment, plus he doesn't charge exorbitant royalties, you butter bar asshat.

P.S. Fuck you, Faggot!
The wheel of justice is still turning on Holder despite your feeble minded attempts to deflect, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
it's very evident that your obedient submission to Odumbo has left you a fool and forcing you to lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You two dickheads need to get a room. Neither one of you has a glimmer in your heads. All you two can do is babble bullshit one day then parrot it the next. No balls can't tell the diff between starting and doing it, and JL has his nose in no balls ass. fuckers deserve one another. Why don't you take him to Love field JL.
You two dickheads need to get a room. Neither one of you has a glimmer in your heads. All you two can do is babble bullshit one day then parrot it the next. No balls can't tell the diff between starting and doing it, and JL has his nose in no balls ass. fuckers deserve one another. Why don't you take him to Love field JL. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's the bar holding your hamster wheel for a brain that is broken and been laid lower, Ekim the Inbred Chimp (or is it BigKoTex - which one of you two idiots went to Cougar High?): the "One Stroke-Man." But while YOUR hamster wheel for a brain has stopped turning, the wheel of justice is still turning on Holder, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man."