Anthony Weiner is only recognizable candidate in NY mayoral race... Heh.

Does this erotic novel take place in a certain bus station, Whiny?
You need to back that up. The Spider Hole awaits. Are you scared? Bring your girlfriend Drut Ridder. Just PM dearhunter and tell him you ain't going to stand for no fucktard with no reviews or sub par reviews. Tell him you want in the SH. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
WTF does that mean, hillbilly?

Is Spider Hole your code word for "gay bath house" down in Houston?
WTF does that mean, hillbilly?

Is Spider Hole your code word for "gay bath house" down in Houston? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I see you are scared. Just PM DH. I tell you what, I will have him PM you...OK
I see you are scared. Just PM DH. I tell you what, I will have him PM you...OK Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Done
Does this erotic novel take place in a certain bus station, Whiny? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you seem rather below your normal offensive self these days

no nasty nasty pic's

your post count is below average

did somebody give you the "Come to Jesus" speech?
I see you are scared. Just PM DH. I tell you what, I will have him PM you...OK Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You PM'ed one of your butt buddies?

About what, hillbilly?
You PM'ed one of your butt buddies?

About what, hillbilly? Originally Posted by ExNYer
...LOL
  • CJOHN
  • 06-22-2013, 02:21 PM
I would not trust any of these fucker exnyer
How lame can you get? Take a look a MY reviews, dipshit.

I recommend the reviews of Monet Moore and her sister Aeryn. See what REAL women look like.

Not those New Orleans he-she skanks that fucked you in the ass. Yeah, I said it. You're a catcher. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You can take your unread, fantasy reviews and shove them up your well abused ass, you obnoxious, lying Yankee prick. BTW, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite.

He's a wide receiver... Stretched out, more likely.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The dumb-fuck golem jackass would know everything there is to know about being a "wide receiver" since the dumb-fuck golem ass is widely acknowledged for the title its dumb-golem ass received:

There's something about calling someone a Yankee fuck that conjures images of good ole boys in white sheets. We can tell Corpy ... He's the one with brown stains on his shit, er sheet!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The dumb-fuck golem jackass is remarking on how its deviant sexual fantasies mess up its sheets; that's one of the reasons the dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

You can take your unread, fantasy reviews and shove them up your well abused ass, you obnoxious, lying Yankee prick. BTW, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post a review. Of a woman. Tranny fucker.
Post a review. Of a woman. Tranny fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass.
The Spider Hole is TAME by comparison to this forum. IFFY thinks its a place where he can call you names.

My advice, IFFY, if you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen! Join Whirlyturd in Diamonds and Tuxedos. The'll even let you post in ALL CAPS there!

Corpy, you need to get your licks in now, because you're late-model HUFF awaits.

THE TRUTH is coming soon, and you can't handle it.
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher".
No shit. Anthony Weiner is actually in the lead among Democrats.

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2013...yc-mayor-poll/

Admittedly, it's 5-way or 6-way race. But still.

Maybe a decent Republican candidate can derail this narcissistic asshole.