The Curvy lady threAD / list for guys

Glad to see this thread has taken off. Here are a couple more pics of my luscious curves!

Glad to see this thread has taken off. Here are a couple more pics of my luscious curves!

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
My word, lady, you are way far beyond merely "fine." Suggestion: tour the midwest! It's been over 20 years since I've been in Louisiana, so it's likely to be a while before I'd make it to your neighborhood. Wonderful curves!
I don't really know what you all consider BBW and curvy. I've been called both. I'll just throw myself into the curvy thread and hope you all enjoy my showcase.
Thank you James! I've visited Chicago and Milwaukee thus far. I'd love to check out other cities in the Midwest.
I don't really know what you all consider BBW and curvy. I've been called both. I'll just throw myself into the curvy thread and hope you all enjoy my showcase. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
I'm not certain where curvy begins and ends. I looked at your showcase and wherever your body fits in the scheme of things, I LIKE it. You also have a drop-dead gorgeous face
I enjoyed your showcase immensely. Maybe next time I'll read what you have to say, but it will be tough getting out of the trance that beautiful smile and those piercing eyes put me in.
Thank you so much Psychedelic. I am glad you loved my pictures.
I'm on that curvy list..
Attachment 504424

Attachment 504425Curvy, busty, bbw, fat... I dont care how anyone labels me. I am happy as I am... :-) Originally Posted by VegasJen
you are HOT!! perfect body

women should have curves, they bare children for a reason!!
how do I add a picture inside a post? I forgot how lol Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
I'm sure there is a way to do it but the simple way would be to just use tinypic, then use that code to post on here
Thank you SNL for this post. I am very pleased with my curves.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
I've heard my body is what most people mean when they say "curvy," but I've lost a little weight, and will likely be losing more, so get in on this before I wither away to nothing!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 002SexBath002.jpg (114.3 KB, 602 views) File Type: jpg 001SexBath001.jpg (163.4 KB, 604 views) File Type: jpg A01_5153begresized water.jpg (499.4 KB, 611 views)
Very nice, Bianca. River, too.

That last picture (overhead bed shot) is like, DAMN!!
Very nice, Bianca. River, too.

That last picture (overhead bed shot) is like, DAMN!! Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Thank you! The last pic was taken by Jack $lit, who I hope to work with again in the near future. As I mentioned, I've been losing weight (just little lifestyle changes, nothing too drastic), so I plan to wait a little before another pro photo shoot, but I'm looking forward to it! It was actually my first time allowing another person to photograph me in such a way, as I normally do my own photos/videos, but he was very professional.
I "heart" my threAD....I just love these ladies with curves...thank you for posting the pics...lets keep them coming...
I've heard my body is what most people mean when they say "curvy," but I've lost a little weight, and will likely be losing more, so get in on this before I wither away to nothing! Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
That ass needs to go in this thread, too.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1643779