Why aren't our right wing loons trumpeting the IG report?

You went on the this record stating I believe "the polar ice caps are melting". Prove it. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You watch MSNBC. Proof enough. Now blow me you stupid fuck.
You watch MSNBC. Proof enough. Now blow me you stupid fuck. Originally Posted by bambino
Like that's proof I said what you say I said.

[
No need for them to tell me. I can read and understand the Constitution. The Legislative branch does not need the Judicial branch to conduct its business. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Good grief! You don't need the Supreme Court to tell you what the Constitution says? You say you know right from wrong and you don't understand the "wrongness" of that statement? That is exactly what the SC is for, to tell all the rest of us, the Executive and the Legislators, what is Constitutional and what isn't. Nobody can say to the Supreme Court, you are wrong, not you, not I and not the Congress. The Legislature can take a no decision and turn it into a Constitutional Amendment that would supersede what the SC just said, been done many times in our past. But what they can not do is ignore a SC order any more than Trump can but you knew that right?

But your hubris is stunning I'll give you that.

I made it known that there was enough evidence to charge the president with obstruction of justice.

More hubris

The DOJ just wouldn't commit to pursuing. Had he have been a follower of the Constitution, there might have been a formal charge from the Attorney General.

Again, you not merely having an opinion of what the Constitution says but knowing it better than a man who went to law school and has spent his life in the law? More stunning hubris

They copped a plea before involving Russia.

Sooooo, their taking a plea precluded Mueller from pursuing the more serious charge of conspiracy? Mueller thought what the heck, no need to prove they conspired against their country, the original thought being put forth by MSNBC. Lying to an FBI agent about not having spoken to the Russian Amb. about something perfectly legal to speak to the Amb. about, would be sufficient punishment? That would be an example of wrong.

And Papadopolous, the man that started the investigation into Trump, the asset of Russia, gets 14 days in jail because the judge was so pissed at Muller, he made a joke of the sentence.

that the FBI committed FISA abuse

Though the surveillance was justified.

And there you have the perfect antidote from MSNBC "we got the story half right" No need for us to report that we were completely wrong about the FISA abuse.

Although he conspired with Lev Parnas to create a fictitious story to divert from the truth.

Could you point me towards that court decision? Oh, wait, I'm sorry, you make those decisions and the rest of us must submit.

Oh! and the MSNBC that told you any subpoena from Congress to the President must be complied with?

Yet to be determined.

See, you are catching on you just hate to admit it directly. Problem is you see, you can't charge the President for something the SC has not decided but has told us they will decide. You see, that means that the House can not in legal good conscience make a charge pending in the SC. What sense does that make? You expose all your House members to committing to a legal path they must know is not valid but must follow like sheep. You may not make a charge of criminality if the crime is not in the book "yet". And what do the Democrats say if and when the Supreme Court says you were wrong to make such a charge? Oh, I forgot, you'll decide what's right an what's wrong. Such an awesome responsibility you have.

You say "you" know right from wrong therefore I may not have a different opinion of right and wrong? Only yours is correct? And again, you don't see how that statement is wrong?
Good grief! You don't need the Supreme Court to tell you what the Constitution says? You say you know right from wrong and you don't understand the "wrongness" of that statement? That is exactly what the SC is for, to tell all the rest of us, the Executive and the Legislators, what is Constitutional and what isn't. Nobody can say to the Supreme Court, you are wrong, not you, not I and not the Congress. The Legislature can take a no decision and turn it into a Constitutional Amendment that would supersede what the SC just said, been done many times in our past. But what they can not do is ignore a SC order any more than Trump can but you knew that right?

But your hubris is stunning I'll give you that.

More hubris

The DOJ just wouldn't commit to pursuing. Had he have been a follower of the Constitution, there might have been a formal charge from the Attorney General.

Again, you not merely having an opinion of what the Constitution says but knowing it better than a man who went to law school and has spent his life in the law? More stunning hubris

They copped a plea before involving Russia.

Sooooo, their taking a plea precluded Mueller from pursuing the more serious charge of conspiracy? Mueller thought what the heck, no need to prove they conspired against their country, the original thought being put forth by MSNBC. Lying to an FBI agent about not having spoken to the Russian Amb. about something perfectly legal to speak to the Amb. about, would be sufficient punishment? That would be an example of wrong.

And Papadopolous, the man that started the investigation into Trump, the asset of Russia, gets 14 days in jail because the judge was so pissed at Muller, he made a joke of the sentence.

that the FBI committed FISA abuse

Though the surveillance was justified.

And there you have the perfect antidote from MSNBC "we got the story half right" No need for us to report that we were completely wrong about the FISA abuse.

Although he conspired with Lev Parnas to create a fictitious story to divert from the truth.

Could you point me towards that court decision? Oh, wait, I'm sorry, you make those decisions and the rest of us must submit.

Oh! and the MSNBC that told you any subpoena from Congress to the President must be complied with?

Yet to be determined.

See, you are catching on you just hate to admit it directly. Problem is you see, you can't charge the President for something the SC has not decided but has told us they will decide. You see, that means that the House can not in legal good conscience make a charge pending in the SC. What sense does that make? You expose all your House members to committing to a legal path they must know is not valid but must follow like sheep. You may not make a charge of criminality if the crime is not in the book "yet". And what do the Democrats say if and when the Supreme Court says you were wrong to make such a charge? Oh, I forgot, you'll decide what's right an what's wrong. Such an awesome responsibility you have.

You say "you" know right from wrong therefore I may not have a different opinion of right and wrong? Only yours is correct? And again, you don't see how that statement is wrong? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I really, really like your sense of reason. After reading your well-thought-out sense of objectivity, I will have to murmur to my self before I respond. Especially since I have been drinking from the start of the first set of games. I do have a response. Please allow me to put my thoughts together before I reapond in kind. Soberly.

I do have a re reply.

I'm just not sober.
Yous sounds like a die hard professional wrestling fan there, Hanksy. You believes what you wants to believes. Nothing else. You knows it’s illogical, improbable and theatrical bullshits but you don’t cares. Why even try to convince anybody when you’re still trying to convince yourself, Hanksy?
Yous sounds like a die hard professional wrestling fan there, Hanksy. You believes what you wants to believes. Nothing else. You knows it’s illogical, improbable and theatrical bullshits but you don’t cares. Why even try to convince anybody when you’re still trying to convince yourself, Hanksy? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You sound pretty fucking stupid since after two years of their lies you're still too stupid to realize that those jackasses were lying to you.
Sadly theres no truth in politics anymore