A feel good story for the 4th

Keep on bobbing IB................LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen

That'd be your fearless leader and mentor, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, teaching you by example.

That'd be your fearless leader and mentor, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, teaching you by example.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You aren't my fearless leader and mentor dick head, keep on bobbing chimp chump.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That'd be my fearless leader and mentor, Ekim , teaching me by example. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Odumbo would still be your fearless leader and mentor, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and he's still teaching you by example.
LMAO, chimp everyone knows you and gay rey are the paired couple of cocksuckers. Deflection won't work, keep on bobbing.

Odumbo is Ekim the Inbred Chimp's fearless leader and mentor, and he's still teaching Ekim the Inbred Chimp by example.

Odumbo is Chimp's chump's fearless leader and mentor, and he's still teaching me by example. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Odumbo would still be your fearless leader and mentor, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and he's still teaching you by example.
Can't be a feel good story about anything without IBOla infecting the thread.

Hey, DOTY!

IGNORE!
Can't be a feel good story about anything without IBOla infecting the thread.

Hey, DOTY!

IGNORE!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You're proud of your DOTY title, aren't you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Hey DOTY!

IGNORE!
Hey DOTY!

IGNORE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Keep sucking, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Hey, original DOTY!

IGNORE!
Hey, original DOTY!

IGNORE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Keep sucking, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM and original DOTY.