Slave G come out where ever you are?

Ummm who is that? Are they somewhere nearby and still active? IJS that look in her eyes makes me think she would be a good time....

Slave, you as always are hot. I will be experiencing you again soon and am looking forward to it. I'm glad you aren't lashing out at the naysayers like the classy and sweet lady you are. Originally Posted by SA Angel
First you post in my threAD in KS and give me shit, now you post in my threAD here. Trying to hang with the cool people? Lose 60 lbs and we'll talk.

Slave SA Devil thincks people who post on a Hooker board are needing attention. Yes I know she's right but she is a "stalker". I've never told you what to do but PLEASE keep an eye on her. One day a spinner is just swimming along and next thing you know a BBW eats her. We lose more spinners that way. Remember the JADEROSE Spinner massacre of 2015?
I particularly liked the "Red Riding Hood" shoot from a few years ago.

Attachment 632972 Originally Posted by CoverMe
DAYUM! Makes me want to buy a fox suite LOL
Or just a bigger HOOD SL
First you post in my threAD in KS and give me shit, now you post in my threAD here. Trying to hang with the cool people? Lose 60 lbs and we'll talk.

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Excuse me? What threAD in KS did I post to?

I know you get bewildered when regarding something that isn't a spinner and we all look alike to you but I think you have me confused with someone else.
I particularly liked the "Red Riding Hood" shoot from a few years ago.

Attachment 632972 Originally Posted by CoverMe
Awesome photo shoot!
Excuse me? What threAD in KS did I post to?

I know you get bewildered when regarding something that isn't a spinner and we all look alike to you but I think you have me confused with someone else. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Oops... my apologizes. Wrong chick. My bad. 😘
Never seen Slave BCD.
Have socially.
There ain' no problem with her face.
Nor the rest of her assets.
[QUOTE=Mata Leon;1059337377]I guess I just prefer my girls less manly, petite with smaller hands just my preference.

Yes, I can UNDERSTAND & SYMPATHIZE with your dilemma... I have heard that FOR MOST LITTLE MEN a woman who wears a size 2 and wears a size 4 on her ring finger would be WAY TOO BIG FOR YOU...

I think I am actually helping SL finish his post.

I wasn't aware that Daddy SL needed help with ANY OF HIS BRILLIANCE... His creative style and humor is LEGENDARY ON ECCIE...

And yes my comprehension is just fine.

Ahhh... the sad thing is ... you truly BELIEVE THAT...

I am sorry what I said stings but there is nothing wrong with stating facts.

Sweetheart... nothing you have said STINGS.... because your OPINION is JUST THAT... YOUR OPINION... You have never SEEN ME... I am notorious for being a RECLUSE so, your false claims to have seen me are just that... FALSE CLAIMS...

SORT OF LIKE THE FAKE REVIEWS that the LADIES you PREFER like to WRITE... "Birds of a FEATHER"...

These were not meant to hurt you but to open your eyes.

I think after nearly 20 POSTS they were meant to not only HURT but to cause me to lose my TEMPER... but as I have already stated...

"Someone else's OPINION of YOU... DOES NOT have to become YOUR REALITY..."

BUT, thanks for the effort!!

good luck in KC.

Thank you so much!! How kind of you.... I am completely booked and enjoying the HELL OUT OF MY MIDWESTERN MEN!!

now back to the pics.

IF YOU INSIST...

Attachment 633102

Attachment 633099

Attachment 633103

Attachment 633104

P.S.

I WANT everyone to know that I in no way DISCRIMINATE against MEN OF A SMALLER STATURE... But I do understand that someone of my SIZE might be TOO MUCH for SOME OF THEM....
Now, for all of the WONDERFUL MEN & LADIES who posted so many lovely words about me... I wanted to post a FUNNY PHOTO of these DAMN WHITE TRIANGLES that I just can't seem to get rid of when I TAN!! LOL

I promise to thank everyone individually... later tonight... after I have finished working... I APPRECIATE YOUR KINDNESS & SUPPORT MORE THAN I CAN SAY !!

Attachment 633107
I can attest, they are there and non distracting...JS....My mind was somewhere else as i was partaking in my Slave Activities.
Nothing manly about Slave from what I have seen. One day I shall have the courage to contact her!
Slave, what can I say to get you to post more of those sexy ass pictures. It's been a whole two hours since you gave me this woody that feels like the energizer bunny. If it last a couple more hours I may have to go see my doctor. Thanks gorgeous!
Since Rogue one is bringing up some great nostalgia pics let me throw in a couple of my favorites as well

This reminds me of how much I love Marshmallows!!

I am very happy that you are restraining your self and not go to your typical BSC. I guess you don't know me at all, call Me little is funny.. Read my reviews. I must agree all these pics your WK are posting are great, but still does not prove a thing. In truth I can spray paint a turd gold and call it a gold bar.... But its still a turd. I think its great that your busy, I guess get it while you can.You know the one thing I love about these pretty spinners is they don't have that lose skin between there thighs or arms. I just love that. Nice pics SL. You ever find out who was blowing up your text over 30 times concerning this post. SMH.I am sutpriced slave that you are resorting to some insults which I have not done. Anyway to just stick to the topic at hand slave?.
Everyone has probably looked at your reviews by now, and yup... you love them cute spinners, we can all see it and read in your own words from those reviews of yours.
Just curious... Do your eyes work as well as your big mouth?

Look again real hard at what you call cute and spinner.

Yup... quite the authority on beauty.