The "Settled Science"? of Global Warming

The 30,000 Walrus sitting on the Alaskan beach because of lack of ice will be pissed when they find out it is a scam. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The Walrus are sitting on the Alaskan Beach because there is a lack of ice? I am sure they often do that anyway. Besides where do you think these animals breed, on a slab of ice floating out on the Ocean, lol. You're like all these other brain dead fuckers trying to turn Global Warming into something catastrophic, get a grip.

Jim
Oh, but you did do something, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and it's documented and captured at # 11. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are so fucking dumb the post #11 is your own post stumpy. The one you have been constantly whining about is #8 Did you report it or just going to whine till the end of time? Whining is best as you are full of shit again.
You are so fucking dumb the post #11 is your own post stumpy. The one you have been constantly whining about is #8 Did you report it or just going to whine till the end of time? Whining is best as you are full of shit again. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your forbidden topic post is quoted and captured at post # 11, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Your forbidden topic post is quoted and captured at post # 11, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL it is when your stupid perverted mind stepped in shit . Want some cheese with that whine?
LOL it is when your stupid perverted mind stepped in shit . Want some cheese with that whine? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Let's test your sureness, and the mod's mettle, by having you repost what you posted @ #8, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. What say you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
Let's test your sureness, and the mod's mettle, by having you repost what you posted @ #8, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. What say you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sure and while we are at it your constant chirping about my "boyfriends" will be the same infraction. Did you just cut your throat stumpy?
Sure and while we are at it your constant chirping about my "boyfriends" will be the same infraction. Did you just cut your throat stumpy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Where's the post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
The government imposes lots of requirements on us. Being part of society means you don't get to pick and choose which ones you follow. Try driving on the other side of the road, not paying your taxes, etc. and see how far you get. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Actually, back when this was a free country, we used to have a say in what laws should be imposed. Now it's all done through unelected bureaucrats in behemoth agencies.
Where's the post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When it was posted once moron why do you want a second? Do you want to put up all your "boyfriends" post up with mine? Yes or no. Moron.
The Walrus are sitting on the Alaskan Beach because there is a lack of ice? I am sure they often do that anyway. Besides where do you think these animals breed, on a slab of ice floating out on the Ocean, lol. You're like all these other brain dead fuckers trying to turn Global Warming into something catastrophic, get a grip.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Missed the post Jim. The reason it was noteworthy was it was unusual for the animals to be there at the time. They normally would be scattered on the ice.
Ladies....ladies.....LADIES! do you want to get back to the OP? This is about the hoax (and no one argues this) called global warming. The consensus of the people is that the threat caused by climate change has been overhyped and we have more stories even in liberal media that talks about numbers being fudged (that means they lied) in order to continue the fraud (and the taxpayer dollars for more research). Now we've gotten into the CYA mode among the science frauds. I am sure some were well meaning (Smith, we all know that CC is real but your local numbers are a problem. Do you think you might find some way to get them to agree with the rest of the world?) and others are just borderline criminals (Jones, unless our numbers show a warming trend I will lose my university dollars for research and an invitation to a White House forum on CC). I am even sure that some have passed that borderline (James, the only way that we can get more control on the activities of people is to scare them into submission. Change those numbers to reflect that.) into full blown charlatans. Here is just one more brick on the scales of science.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/eart...ndal-ever.html
Missed the post Jim. The reason it was noteworthy was it was unusual for the animals to be there at the time. They normally would be scattered on the ice. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Just realized you are one of them "enviromental nuts"... ur'a walrusboy
Missed the post Jim. The reason it was noteworthy was it was unusual for the animals to be there at the time. They normally would be scattered on the ice. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How would you know, You don't know the habits of these animals.

Jim
How would you know, You don't know the habits of these animals.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
This is why I seldom try to have a discussion with anyone. I prefer sarcastic comments, and punking stupid remarks. I did not say I did jim it was the opinion of those who do know. It is really hard to be nice to you jackoffs. By the way are you a expert on then jim?
When it was posted once moron why do you want a second? Do you want to put up all your "boyfriends" post up with mine? Yes or no. Moron. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're too chicken shit to do it again, aren't you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?