NO donation or memory???

I volunteer to be taken advantage of by Obi and Bio. Oh, wait, that's another thread. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
back off lady Bios mine !! LOL
First CG you should post more often. I love that avator.

I stand by what I said based on the information at that time.
If a provider gets drugged it's not here fault. She is the victim of a crime.

At the time of my post nobody posted anything about a bad review not even your sweet lil Naomi. Now as it turns out the op was being dishonest and got called out. As she should have. I stand by my premise but not the chick. Originally Posted by simpleton
Don't worry. Naomi knew what she was talking about from post 1. I was informed of the review by another provider but didn't feel it should be mentioned until Tiffany dug herself in a deeper hole. This was just an rebuttal thread. A girl that is date raped would be blacklisting this guy all over the board but yet Tiffany is planning to give the guy a makeup session. There were so many red flags, if there weren't I wouldn't have said anything (well I would have but a lot nicer than I did). Like I said from my very first post, these men really do need a break! Always some bs blame game.

Have a great night honey.
She's the provider who'll give you your red wings, dear. Just bring a bottle of Midol, a gallon of ice cream, and a carton of Kotex with your donation. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I get the picture now! A womans monthly gift from mother nature.
And the morning after pill ha ha.
lol u guys have taken this to a whole nother level... i never said the guy ripped me off or drugged me like previous statement it could have been the maids, u never know and might could have been drugged and not by him U NEVER KNOW so as i stated many times before this post wasnt for accusations but to fix the issue so for some of u to start quackin at the case is really irrelavent to the subject... this was not bc of bad review but mearely to honor my credibility.
Saying not getting the donation as agreed sounds like an accusation to me. That was the first thing you said
lol u guys have taken this to a whole nother level... i never said the guy ripped me off or drugged me like previous statement it could have been the maids, u never know and might could have been drugged and not by him U NEVER KNOW so as i stated many times before this post wasnt for accusations but to fix the issue so for some of u to start quackin at the case is really irrelavent to the subject... this was not bc of bad review but mearely to honor my credibility. Originally Posted by TiffanyTexas
great...now we have a client and a maid that just left you unresponsive...
maids dont cum at 5am tho...

i dont believe your 'credibility' was in question...UNTIL the reveiw...so its the same thing.

i think you and your friend should just take a trip to waco and forget the whole thing...
back off lady Bios mine !! LOL Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Catfight!
Baby, did you even read your original post? YOU said you don't remember SLEEPING with the guy! What were we supposed to derive from that?? Every post you made never really explained what actually happened to you... We had to do our own investigation to figure out what was really happening.

You are looking like a bigger more incoherent liar every time you post.

i never said the guy ripped me off
Originally Posted by TiffanyTexas
You passed out, woke up 4 hours later, then found a 'jimmy' wrapper but no donation? What is your definition of 'ripped me off'?
I get the picture now! A womans monthly gift from mother nature. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
Mother Nature's an Indian giver. She takes it back when Father Time shouts "Change!" and we're left with hot flashes and a recurring mail order for lube in 15 flavors.

Damn, this thread has left me all kinds of bothered.
lol u guys have taken this to a whole nother level... i never said the guy ripped me off or drugged me like previous statement it could have been the maids, u never know and might could have been drugged and not by him U NEVER KNOW so as i stated many times before this post wasnt for accusations but to fix the issue so for some of u to start quackin at the case is really irrelavent to the subject... this was not bc of bad review but mearely to honor my credibility. Originally Posted by TiffanyTexas

My suggestion to you is take 2 weeks off then retire. But before you retire you should get your friend Katie to do a double with me off the clock. I deserve that after sticking up for you.

Damn, this thread has left me all kinds of bothered. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
your avator has me hot and bothered. That is a really nice ASS.
BAHAHHAHAHHAAHA has anyone read on her specials if you bring booze you get a discount!?!?! BAHAHAHAHA I can't take it. Too funny!!