PROVIDERS & HOBBYIST Whats the #1 thing you get complimented on?! Let's keep it real!

Well I think get a much more honest answer from them than from me Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Well Ok, but if they don't chime in... We'll just have to assume its definer of MSOG! I’m sure your good with that?

Doesn't bother me....
My double entendre (and I'll just leave it at that)...
Being 6'7" It's the first thing I hear every time
I get it all the time......"you have an awesome ass"!!!{lol}

I was at a biker rally this weekend & got a chance to "really show it off"...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yea but ya got a big nose though, lol.
Yea but ya got a big nose though, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
Hey Pinocchio had a big nose. His specialty was DATY. Then the gals would say, lie you son of a gun!
Does it now? Really? I'm really hoping you're not trying to imply that I am not physically appealing to clients SL?.... HAHAHA! You've seen my photos & reviews (if not you should definitely take a look) I answered the way that I did because I interpreted the question to mean compliments in general from clients, providers, friends, etc. Because anyone who has ever seen me knows the first thing you see is my smile because I have an all around great outlook on life & people, hence the good personality. Which in turn makes people wanna follow me, which gives them a clear view of the Ass,! Looking;1349697]In a very visual business having personality be #1 says a lot about you!!![/QUOTE]
What I hear a lot is, "Wow. You REALLY do like men and love sex, don't you?". And then, "Most of the ladies that I see, don't", which I find often hard to believe.

But what they say is true. Very true. I adore men and absolutely love playing around with them.

EW
Does it now? Really? I'm really hoping you're not trying to imply that I am not physically appealing to clients SL?.... HAHAHA! You've seen my photos & reviews (if not you should definitely take a look) I answered the way that I did because I interpreted the question to mean compliments in general from clients, providers, friends, etc. Because anyone who has ever seen me knows the first thing you see is my smile because I have an all around great outlook on life & people, hence the good personality. Which in turn makes people wanna follow me, which gives them a clear view of the Ass,! Looking;1349697]

In a very visual business having personality be #1 says a lot about you!!! Originally Posted by 1Jannessa
[/quote]

I would never say nor imply something like that! And a gentleman would never speak about a ladies ass! But since you brought it up... baby you got a nice ass! With an ass like yours you won't need the smile. But I'm sure you come by it looking back and seeing the LONG line of followers!

look for the bad in people you'll always finf it, look for the good, you'll find that also... just might take a little longer!
Being 6'7" It's the first thing I hear every time Originally Posted by burkalini
Be still my beatin' heart...........if you wear wranglers............and boots..........OMG!

My perfect man is 6'4-6'7 225lbs-250lbs all legs...mustache optional
My skills .lol For the most part men are suprised how happy I am.
My skills .lol For the most part men are suprised how happy I am. Originally Posted by JoanJet
Careful review of your avatar tells me, your not the only one who is happy!
As far as skills, usually my oral ones.
Physically, I get complimented on my legs.
  • Taint
  • 06-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Usually my fingers and my feet, as I hand them the money and hoof it out the door.
I don't get compliments... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
trust me, word has gotten out about you and its all "Good"
Lucky the women