How about this? No name calling for two days.

Let's be honest. For most General Practitioner work it all boils down to the power of the prescription pad. These PAs have that or a least some version of it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The PA just prescribed a bunch of pills. I guess the place catered to people who were looking for opiates. I didn't know that. I'm not looking for that shit. I wasn't even in pain. I didn't need any of those drugs that dude said to take. I just wasted $50 and went to another place to get what I needed.

It was a good lesson though. I know now to always make sure it is a doctor. I had mild psoriasis. Why the fuck did I need opiate drugs for that?
My issue is whenever you go to the doctor's office or ER or one those "minute clinics" you rarely see the doctor. A RN, PA, Nurse Practitioner or some type of tech sees you.

The doctors, like army generals, aren't on the front lines as much as advertised. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Maybe not at the drug store where you get your health care, but there may be a doctor or two around here who would disagree with yous.

Yous really should do a little research before making such an inaccurate and , some would say, disrespectful statement.
Maybe not at the drug store where you get your health care, but there may be a doctor or two around here who would disagree with yous.

Yous really should do a little research before making such an inaccurate and , some would say, disrespectful statement. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I would go to a PA in Texas before I would go to any Canadian "Doctor" under your lame socialized medicine scheme.

(I mean, if you were a Canadian and not Yssup Rider from Austin, TX)

Yous really should do a little research before making such an inaccurate and , some would say, disrespectful statement. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I would go to a PA in Texas before I would go to any Canadian "Doctor" under your lame socialized medicine scheme.

(I mean, if you were a Canadian and not Yssup Rider from Austin, TX)
The PA just prescribed a bunch of pills. I guess the place catered to people who were looking for opiates. I didn't know that. I'm not looking for that shit. I wasn't even in pain. I didn't need any of those drugs that dude said to take. I just wasted $50 and went to another place to get what I needed.

It was a good lesson though. I know now to always make sure it is a doctor. I had mild psoriasis. Why the fuck did I need opiate drugs for that? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Lucas,
They were probably putting you on opiates because they know you're in need of a lobotomy but with most surgeries being canceled this was the best option. You should really consider getting on those meds.
looks like the mod move this thread from the political forum to the national sandbox....

i guess it wasn't political enough. lol!
I guess not. I'm just surprised this thread made it past 2 fucking pages or wasn't closed. lol