More guns = more homicides. Period.

No you can't. If you have one you constantly need to keep reloading, the chances are you'll kill a lot less people than if you have a backpack full of ammo and 5 guns. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You are obviously limited in your knowledge and use of a firearm and their many types. a magazine change takes less than 3 seconds, how far could an intended target go before they are shot. Even with the gun control crowds 10 round magazine limit you could easily fire 30 rounds in less than 20 seconds and I am being very conservative here. You can easily fit 3 or 4 magazines in either rear pocket. So that is 60 to 80 rounds not counting the mag in the gun. Unless your using a revolver or a shot gun reloading is not time consuming. Even with a revolver the use of a speedloader decreases reloading time immensely.

Here is a video of a champion shooting, drawing, shooting 18 rounds and reloading twice in 5 seconds. Now I understand Max is a champion shooter, but with some practice you can easily do the same in the time frame I allowed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QhmSg3UjEU
No you can't. If you have one you constantly need to keep reloading, the chances are you'll kill a lot less people than if you have a backpack full of ammo and 5 guns. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I don't know what started this by you're wrong again. When I qualified at New London I had a NRA instructor run us through the course. He believed in more realism than the navy did. We had to fire 10 rounds at 25 yards at slow, timed, and rapid fire. Slow means we take our time. As long as we want. Timed means that we had 20 seconds to fire our rounds off. Rapid gave us 15 seconds to fire...the catch is that we had to change magazines within that time. Even if we had a high capacity 9 mm he only allowed 7 rounds max (as in the 1911A1, .45). So do the math, seven shots, change magazine, find target, fire three more rounds....15 seconds.

My Kel Tec PMR 30 holds 30 rounds in one magazine.

Think fewer bullets is the answer, Missouri bushwackers commonly carried multiple guns just like a criminal would do if you could limit them to six rounds per gun.

Not the greatest video but note the magazine change. Ten shots.--21 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IieXKjSNdSo
Lets test your theory. I read two accounts one was Mercer had five handguns and one rifle, another was he had three handguns and one rifle. Now it's unknown if he used all of those weapons or how many shots were actually fired. What we do know is he had to fire seventeen rounds resulting in ten dead and seven wounded. I own one Semi Auto Pistol right now. I have three magazines two hold twelve rounds and one holds fourteen rounds. That's a total of thirty-eight rounds of 40Cal. Now that's all I've got and that's all I need. I am pretty confident that 92% of my shots would be fatal or near fatal. Do the math. Mercer wasn't that efficient even with multiple weapons.

Jim
Lets test your theory. I read two accounts one was Mercer had five handguns and one rifle, another was he had three handguns and one rifle. Now it's unknown if he used all of those weapons or how many shots were actually fired. What we do know is he had to fire seventeen rounds resulting in ten dead and seven wounded. I own one Semi Auto Pistol right now. I have three magazines two hold twelve rounds and one holds fourteen rounds. That's a total of thirty-eight rounds of 40Cal. Now that's all I've got and that's all I need. I am pretty confident that 92% of my shots would be fatal or near fatal. Do the math. Mercer wasn't that efficient even with multiple weapons.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
woomby wishes his "customers" down at the 'holes could get off multiple shots like that ! All of those "single shots" are wearing him out as he bounces off of his knees from 'hole to 'hole . Wonder how he explains his "work related" injuries to his healthcare provider ?
Sorry if this has already been posted:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pELwCq...&autoplay=true
woomby wishes his "customers" down at the 'holes could get off multiple shots like that ! All of those "single shots" are wearing him out as he bounces off of his knees from 'hole to 'hole . Wonder how he explains his "work related" injuries to his healthcare provider ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He's just going by what he's learned from other liberals. More guns more homicides. So it only stands to reason that he would believe that an active shooter who has multiple weapons at his disposal can kill more people. Well Mercer proved him wrong, or the multiple gun narrative is false.

Jim
Sorry if this has already been posted:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pELwCq...&autoplay=true Originally Posted by biggeorge565
You did good posting that video, Thanks!

The reason crime is astronomical in America is largely due to descendants of the American slave trade, and illegal aliens. No one cares to admit the truth, but the truth is still the truth.
The reason crime is astronomical in America is largely due to descendants of the American slave trade, and illegal aliens. No one cares to admit the truth, but the truth is still the truth. Originally Posted by Waffles the Cat
So it's really not gun control we should focus on, but rather asshole control, right?

Jim
No one cares to admit it, but genetics do play a significant role in crime.

www.colorofcrime.com
www.whitegirlbleedalot.com

But for those who dont believe statistics, thats fine. Go to Houston, Detroit, St Louis.... maybe a Mexican border town, or sub Saharan Africa.
So it's really not gun control we should focus on, but rather asshole control, right?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That ought to sure get woomby the fag upset ! How is he going to make his "upsales" of being air tight if there's asshole control ? That'll take his fudge packing business off the table as a source of income for him !
I know what the crazy lefties will say but face it, mass shooters are usually pretty bad marksmen who only kill the defenseless at point blank range. Put them up against a competent shooter at anything beyond 10 yards and I'll go with the armed citizen for the win. Inside 10 yards, I'll still take the armed citizen but blood on both sides may be shed.
No one cares to admit it, but genetics do play a significant role in crime.

www.colorofcrime.com
www.whitegirlbleedalot.com

But for those who dont believe statistics, thats fine. Go to Houston, Detroit, St Louis.... maybe a Mexican border town, or sub Saharan Africa. Originally Posted by Waffles the Cat
And the winner of racist of the year is . . . .