Al Qaeda Chief urges westerners kidnapped

So, Wiki let you down again, you dumb-fuck Yankee retard. BTW, you're the ignoramus making things up, you dumb-fuck Yankee dweeb. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dear Cock Whisperer:

Don't fight the question. Answer it. That is something you would have learned in college, had you actually gone to one.

How can that woman have "firsthand knowledge" of 500 years of history?

Dear Cock Whisperer:

Don't fight the question. Answer it. That is something you would have learned in college, had you actually gone to one.

How can that woman have "firsthand knowledge" of 500 years of history?
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Once again you make up a straw man argument, you equivocating Yankee jackass, because the woman's first hand experience is with ranching and the BLM in Nevada since the 1990s, and OTHER sources (see the University of Texas at Austin map provided) were cited to show that the desert tortoise coexisted with the American Bison and cattle for hundreds of years, you lying Yankee jackass.
  • Old-T
  • 04-30-2014, 07:00 PM
So, Wiki let you down again, you dumb-fuck Yankee retard. BTW, you're the ignoramus making things up, you dumb-fuck Yankee dweeb.

Yes, you are, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have been busy today! While I have spent a day of productive work, YOU have been making many, many posts. Almost all essentially stupid and useless, but nonetheless many of them. As I write this, only TWELVE away from the the Big 12,000.

But you know, you are letting me down. As you get close I would have expected you would be ramping up to a true memorable slag heap. I know you have it in you because we have seen it over and over. You know, the ones where you fill a page with insults, dumb comments, rants, and various absurdities.

For most people, "
lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard" would be good start, but not for you. Over the years you have set standards far, FAR lower than for normal wackos. YOU need to do something that mere mortals could never aspire to. Sink to new depths. Explore the deepest, darkest slime holes of the universe. I know you can do it!

Normally I would have waited until you were closer to the 12,000 mark, but you showed today that 12 posts could happen in the blink of an eye to a recluse psychopath, and I wanted to pass on this advice before the milestone post. If I missed this opportunity it might be another few weeks before you reached the 13,000 mark.
You have been busy today! While I have spent a day of productive work, YOU have been making many, many posts. Almost all essentially stupid and useless, but nonetheless many of them. As I write this, only TWELVE away from the the Big 12,000.

But you know, you are letting me down. As you get close I would have expected you would be ramping up to a true memorable slag heap. I know you have it in you because we have seen it over and over. You know, the ones where you fill a page with insults, dumb comments, rants, and various absurdities.

For most people, "
lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard" would be good start, but not for you. Over the years you have set standards far, FAR lower than for normal wackos. YOU need to do something that mere mortals could never aspire to. Sink to new depths. Explore the deepest, darkest slime holes of the universe. I know you can do it!

Normally I would have waited until you were closer to the 12,000 mark, but you showed today that 12 posts could happen in the blink of an eye to a recluse psychopath, and I wanted to pass on this advice before the milestone post. If I missed this opportunity it might be another few weeks before you reached the 13,000 mark.
Originally Posted by Old-T
A moment ago in another thread, I nominated an ExNYer post as the post of the Day. That was prior to me reading this one.

I nominate the above post as the post of the decade!
Once again you make up a straw man argument, you equivocating Yankee jackass, because the woman's first hand experience is with ranching and the BLM in Nevada since the 1990s, and OTHER sources (see the University of Texas at Austin map provided) were cited to show that the desert tortoise coexisted with the American Bison and cattle for hundreds of years, you lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bullshit. Now you are rewording your earlier responses.

I asked how you knew the desert tortoise was not declining in population and demanded citations and YOU brought up the woman rancher and her firsthand knowledge.

So, how is it possible that woman rancher knew the tortoise was not in danger based on "firsthand knowledge" of the last 500 years?

For most people, "

Four full paragraphs about a post count on a SHMB, Old-Twerp? That keg of stupid you're drinking stimulated you to wax very ignorantly tonight, Old-Twerp. BTW, Old-Twerp, if you want to see a true psychopathic recluse, Old-Twerp, look in the mirror.

A moment ago in another thread, I nominated an ExNYer post as the post of the Day. That was prior to me reading this one.

I nominate the above post as the post of the decade! Originally Posted by bigtex
You're proving you are an easily amused simpleton, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

Bullshit. Now you are rewording your earlier responses.

I asked how you knew the desert tortoise was not declining in population and demanded citations and YOU brought up the woman rancher and her firsthand knowledge.

So, how is it possible that woman rancher knew the tortoise was not in danger based on "firsthand knowledge" of the last 500 years?
Your dumb-fuck Yankee ass has yet to explain why the endangered desert tortoise is arbitrarily protected by the BLM from cows but not from the bulldozers hired by moneyed, politically connected commercial developers, you dick-sucking Yankee cock-sucker. BTW, you dick-licking Yankee mick, notice how your "no issue tortoise" is NOW the central theme of your posts.
NO Buttman? YOU are!

You prefer IBIdiot or Buttmsn? Both have a certain, as the French say, I don't know what.
Your dumb-fuck Yankee ass has yet to explain why the endangered desert tortoise is arbitrarily protected by the BLM from cows but not from the bulldozers hired by moneyed, politically connected commercial developers, you dick-sucking Yankee cock-sucker. BTW, you dick-licking Yankee mick, notice how your "no issue tortoise" is NOW the central theme of your posts. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's not "arbitrary" tranny fuckee. Government action need only be supported by ANY rational basis to avoid being arbitrary. It has been explained to you multiple times already why the government may deem stationary solar panels to be much less of a threat to tortoises than roaming cattle. You are pretending not to understand because you are dishonest.

So, so, obsessed with the "Yankee" aspect.

Get over it, Cock Whisperer, the South lost.

It's not "arbitrary" tranny fuckee. Government action need only be supported by ANY rational basis to avoid being arbitrary. It has been explained to you multiple times already why the government may deem stationary solar panels to be much less of a threat to tortoises than roaming cattle. You are pretending not to understand because you are dishonest.

So, so, obsessed with the "Yankee" aspect.

Get over it, Cock Whisperer, the South lost.
Where's the rationality in the BLM's claim that it is saving the desert tortoise from cattle while willingly sacrificing the desert tortoise and its habitat to the bulldozers of the moneyed and politically connected you exiled in Dixie and very ignorant Yankee jackass: and how is that not "arbitrary" enforcement?

"In Dixie Land where the Yankee mourns, exiled from where he was born!
Laugh away, laugh away, laugh away, Dixie Land!
"

I B Idiot Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, you are, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!
  • Old-T
  • 05-01-2014, 06:59 PM
One more!

One more!

One more!!!!
You can do it IB!

Make it one to remember!

One more!

One more!

One more!!!!
You can do it IB!

Make it one to remember!

what!

btw, johnny54(cjohn)fu_cc is a engineer/softwareEngineer/businessman - business involve timing you just cause him $$$$$$$$ (WHAT NO CONSULTING HIM FIRST) after early 2013

The Michonne anti-drone shield.......................
One more!

One more!

One more!!!!
You can do it IB!

Make it one to remember!

what!

btw, johnny54(cjohn)fu_cc is a engineer/softwareEngineer/businessman - business involve timing you just cause him $$$$$$$$ (WHAT NO CONSULTING HIM FIRST) after early 2013 Originally Posted by LexusLiar

The Michonne anti-drone shield....................... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
btw, johnny54(cjohn)fu_cc is a engineer/softwareEngineer/businessman - business involve timing you just cause him $$$$$$$$ (WHAT NO CONSULTING HIM FIRST) after early 2013 7 billion +( WT$ ) [/QUOTE]

username Atheunknown
now why dont lustylad logon post something