Why is Tucker in russia

... Blimey! ... I surely feel like "Soothe-Sayer Sam"...

I already mentioned that Trump might choose Tucker.

... However, ... could He? ... Would He? ... Should He??

Maybe, just maybe - - Trump will choose Putin!

... Might be the reason Tucker's in Russia...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Hard to say, but anything that makes a Liberal's head explode, I am all for it.
Pretty much not relative to thread, but typical, 20 post and you figured out his genius status, simply amazing ! Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Yes, I did. Sorry you can't see the obvious, but don't be a smart ass to those of us who can, old timer.

Anyway, Fucker Carlson career is on a different career trajectory now. He won't get hired by any major network, but he can still be a jackass attention seeking clown independently.
Has anyone watched the fake fucker interview...More like putin using fucker as a "journalist" to provide a platform for his speech to the American people lol. Like America watches fucker. Wherever he hides
The way many posters commentors on this board have responded to Tucker being in Russia, you'd think we were still engaged in a geopolitical struggle with a communist superpower.
Tuckers visit to Russia should immediately be investigated.
Tuckers visit to Russia should immediately be investigated. Originally Posted by winn dixie
For what?
He should seriously inspect what he eats.

That ain’t borscht Tucker.
For what? Originally Posted by Ducbutter
My prior posts will answer that
My prior posts will answer that Originally Posted by winn dixie
Reading through the entire thread I've seen no valid reasons posted that indicate Carlson should be investigated for anything.
Reading through the entire thread I've seen no valid reasons posted that indicate Carlson should be investigated for anything. Originally Posted by Ducbutter

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAA
Reading through the entire thread I've seen no valid reasons posted that indicate Carlson should be investigated for anything. Originally Posted by Ducbutter

If you say so.
The way many posters commentors on this board have responded to Tucker being in Russia, you'd think we were still engaged in a geopolitical struggle with a communist superpower. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
They may no longer be communists and their status as a superpower is waning but we’re still in a geopolitical struggle with them as a totalitarian regime along with China, North Korea, Iran and a number of eastern bloc nations still under the thumb of Putin and his cronies.

Understanding Tucker Carlsons role in the process is important in its own right.
They may no longer be communists and their status as a superpower is waning but we’re still in a geopolitical struggle with them as a totalitarian regime along with China, North Korea, Iran and a number of eastern bloc nations still under the thumb of Putin and his cronies.

Understanding Tucker Carlsons role in the process is important in its own right. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Waning? Are you fucking kidding me? Their economy is virtually the same size as Germany.

Role in what process exactly? Carlson has no role in Russia. You democrats on here are making things up because you don't like Carlsons politics.
Waning? Are you fucking kidding me? Their economy is virtually the same size as Germany.

Role in what process exactly? Carlson has no role in Russia. You democrats on here are making things up because you don't like Carlsons politics. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
If we’re going to discuss the economy of Russia in a historical context then yes their economy has waned since the 1980’s. According to wikipedia (and depending on how you measure) the Soviet Union was #2 in 1985/1990 and #6 in 2020. (after they became Russia again). That meets the definition of “waning” to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...historical_GDP

I don’t like Tucker’s politics but the reason we’re discussing it is because of the topic of this thread. “Why is Tucker in Russia.” The truth is that Tucker Carlson went to Russia to interview the leader of a waning Superpower. That is the answer to the topic query.

If we wish to discuss the interview itself and the political meaning behind it or perhaps why Tucker was chosen for this role maybe we should open a different thread.
Was considering another thread but hate to waste the time. Feel free. I'm sure that'll be a hoot.
If the answer to the question is that he's there to interview Putin, what process is Carlson involved in? Other than the interview process.

Russia's status as a superpower waned 30 years ago.

At least you admit that you just don't like Carlson's politics. Good on ya.