Had to do it so sue me!

Yes Roxy, I'm respectfully asking to come out of the pit and make an appearance!
Well come on out baby, I will leave the light on, lol
I'll be there with boobs and booze in tote!!!
Indeed you are well informed KM. The one and only femme fatale. You know of my affection for her. She will be there. Pics not probable. Sorry.
The last party I attended at Max's was a blast! I'm not missing this one!
Great Nia! So happy to have you again
I'll be there with boobs and booze in tote!!! Originally Posted by Britttany_love

Can I be the boobs in tote
So I take it that this party is by invitation only? If so why is it posted in CoEd if not everyone who reads CoEd is invited? Just asking...
Same thing with whispers events they are posted in coed but not all are invited. It's up to the person whose putting the party together and who she wants to invite.
Actually Sir, I had a different party thread that stated as long as a gent was vouched and ladies were verified they may come based on space. Sorry, I probably should've connected it here as well.

I do reserve the right to choose though.

There are a few different people coming that are vouched that I do not know. This is why it's in CoEd. Gents and ladies alike.

Just so that we are clear though, if I'm throwing a party for ladies only I will still post it here because not all ladies have locker room access.
BOOYAH!!! LMAO, Couldn't help myself!

BTW...Would love to see you there Sir
I'd love to be there Roxy, but etiquette requires an invitation from the hostess and I thoroughly respect her wishes to have guests who have been vouched for by other guests. Y'all enjoy!
Actually love, as stated in the last one it clearly says *IF* you wish to be invited to PLEASE send a PM to either Maxeen OR Roxanne, as we are not sending out personal invites.

But I can see how it is confusing as it was not mentioned in this thread.So I will repeat it.

Anyone who would like to come PLEASE send Maxeen or Myself a PM with "PARTY" in the subject. As we are NOT sending out personal invites, it's a if you'd like to come and have time, let us know.
  • PeAcH
  • 02-14-2012, 02:38 PM
This sounds absolutely awesome!

Maxeen you're so fantastic!
I wanna go shopping for some burlesque type dress for the occasion!

Less hate in this thread and more boobie love!
xoxox

YaY!! Glad you will be attending beautiful!

BTW....I just picked up the ICE Sculpture BOOBS today