Cowboy season predictions

Two other players left with injuries last night, another running back and wide receiver, and of course so did Sean Lee with a concussion. Looks like that conditioning coach has a lot of explaining to do as to why these guys keep getting hurt. It is also time for the boys to say adios to Lee and pay someone who can play more than 15 games in 4 seasons. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Same coach as last season? If so, how does that statement make sense?
Not a fan of cowboys but am a fan of football and in their defense, they are missing their starting Qb, Wr, Cb, some key players on defense and Murray from last yeat so it would be foolish to think they are going to be as good as they were last year. If you take the starting qb ftom ANY Nfl team, they not gonna be as good, see Ben Rothlesburger in pit. They are also missing Murray and for what it's worth, Randle is no Murray. He not a downhill runner and he doesn't hit the holes hard, and he can't wear a defense down in 4th. Murray did all these things. Weeden actually played decent for a backup Qb with no wr threat. That being said, it's gonna be a long season. They have a tough schedule coming up including my pats next week and Giants after that. Hopefully they can weather the storm until Romo and Dez come back. Originally Posted by Drake777745
McClain and Hardy are eligible this week, just in time to beat up on your deflated ball boy. Lee may be able to come from what could be a concussion. Cannot argue with any of your other points, but there is a reason they play all of the games. Bigger upsets have happened.

I for one am not giving up
The Cowboys offense hasn't been the sole reason they lost. LAS point is dead on. They are getting reinforcements where they need them.
i just like that cowboys fans sit here and whine about having to play with a second string qb.. especially the ones who knock on the redskins. ya no.. the team that beat you last year with our third string qb... we should have let mccoy play the last game of the season last year too!

httr!
hook em colt!
xo
The redskins as usual are irrelevant. I can't remember the last time they weren't.

Also as usual the Cowboys defense let them down. They got zero pressure on breese and wr's were wide open also as usual. The biggest disappointment though the last two games has been the offensive line. The line is not protecting the qb and is getting pushed back on runs.

As far as coaches go garret should have been fired 2 years ago but Jerry likes having a weak coach. As smart as garret is his football iq is below average and his teams are undisciplined and under prepared.
blowmypop! that will be so awesome if you start stalking my posts instead of your usual obsession. since i dont live in dallas, you can't really hurt my business by doing so!

are you trying to hurt my feelings?

redskins are irrelevant?

neither team has won a Super Bowl in 20 years. i would like to say in the whole of football, BOTH reams are irrelevant. but keep on dreaming that romo will get a ring. you'll be sleeping for a lot of your life.

i love sideline coaches! </sarcasm font>
double post!
xo
i just like that cowboys fans sit here and whine about having to play with a second string qb.. especially the ones who knock on the redskins. ya no.. the team that beat you last year with our third string qb... we should have let mccoy play the last game of the season last year too!

httr!
hook em colt!
xo Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Yeah....nice win for the Skins last year. However....in the Big Picture....that POS team still went 4-12 last year. And 3-13 the year before. And they have little Danny Snyder to thank for this.

In fact, since their last appearance in the SB ('91) the Washington Redskins have been a stellar 61 games under .500 (153-214-1).....easily one of the two-three worst run franchises in the NFL for that same duration.

Gruden might be the coach who eventually gets them turned around...time will only tell. But I'm somewhat skeptical the qb who will take them to the Promised Land is even on their current roster. For that matter, that fella might not be in grade school yet.....

Okay....back to our regular programming per whining about the Dallas Cowboys.
blowmypop! that will be so awesome if you start stalking my posts instead of your usual obsession. since i dont live in dallas, you can't really hurt my business by doing so!

are you trying to hurt my feelings?

redskins are irrelevant?

neither team has won a Super Bowl in 20 years. i would like to say in the whole of football, BOTH reams are irrelevant. but keep on dreaming that romo will get a ring. you'll be sleeping for a lot of your life.

i love sideline coaches! </sarcasm font> Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Uhhhh, actually I've posted in this thread numerous times as a Cowboys fan. The Cowboys haven't wont a Superbowl for a while but they have been relevant. The redskins haven't done shit in forever. They will be under 500 this year as usual. As a Cowboys fan the redskins are my most hated team. Second is the Eagles and Third is the Giants- 4th the Niners. (I feel like the Steelers should be in there as well but we beat them in the last Superbowl) As usual in life, this has nothing to do with you (narcissistic much)

Yeah....nice win for the Skins last year. However....in the Big Picture....that POS team still went 4-12 last year. And 3-13 the year before. And they have little Danny Snyder to thank for this.

In fact, since their last appearance in the SB ('91) the Washington Redskins have been a stellar 61 games under .500 (153-214-1).....easily one of the two-three worst run franchises in the NFL for that same duration.

Gruden might be the coach who eventually gets them turned around...time will only tell. But I'm somewhat skeptical the qb who will take them to the Promised Land is even on their current roster. For that matter, that fella might not be in grade school yet.....

Okay....back to our regular programming per whining about the Dallas Cowboys. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Snyder like Jones does what he can to make his team worth more on paper while it sucks more on the field. Gruden will do little to improve this and Snyder will fire him at the end of this year. The Redskins have become as defunct as the Raiders.
Uhhhh, actually I've posted in this thread numerous times as a Cowboys fan. The Cowboys haven't wont a Superbowl for a while but they have been relevant. The redskins haven't done shit in forever. They will be under 500 this year as usual. As a Cowboys fan the redskins are my most hated team. Second is the Eagles and Third is the Giants- 4th the Niners. (I feel like the Steelers should be in there as well but we beat them in the last Superbowl) As usual in life, this has nothing to do with you (narcissistic much)

Originally Posted by blowmypop23
seriously, do you have a little brother who steals your lap top sometimes?
you can easily ignore my posts, but your life serves no purpose if you aren't being a little whiny brat.

continue posting all that you'd like.. like you previously have, blah blah blhahhhhhh but you posting under my posts. then again. if you are so much better than you claim, you would have easily ignored my reply.

loser.

but nice try .. i guess that uhhhhh that you wrote has nothing to do with the pm that i sent you. i kinda wanted to spare others from your childish ways. too bad you couldnt write back to it there and had to keep it public. whiny baby, much?

the cowboys are only mentioned because both the cowboys and the redskins are in such a weak ass division! httr for life, but acting as if either team is some godly team is hilarious.

Okay....back to our regular programming per whining about the Dallas Cowboys. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
redskins owner and dallas owner are what keeps both teams down, i believe.
shanahan actually had the ability to keep snyder away at times, but..
when someone takes on someone like rg3 and lets a team have so much internal conflict and unbalanced privileges.. well, good luck!

redskins had a great year his first year. but after that hit from ngata.. that was that. he will never be the same.

i couldnt be happier to see someone else on the field. i just wish it could be a little more mccoy.

and just remember.. you have had your qb for how many years now? he has yet to take you there himself.
xx
ill just post this here: proof that the nfc east is any given sunday. the year the giants won the sb, the only team in the nfc east to win a sb in this new millennium.. the redskins were the only division team to beat them both times they faced each other. eagles batted .50. cowboys, well... seems the team to beat would be the eagles, but I'm pretty sure i watched the redskins beat them yesterday.

any given sunday in the nfc east.

2000 New York Giants 12-4 Lost Super Bowl XXXV
2001 Philadelphia Eagles 11–5 Lost NFC Championship Game
2002 Philadelphia Eagles 12-4 Lost NFC Championship Game
2003 Philadelphia Eagles 12-4 Lost NFC Championship Game
2004 Philadelphia Eagles 13-3 Lost Super Bowl XXXIX
2005 New York Giants 11-5 Lost NFC Wild Card Playoffs
2006 Philadelphia Eagles 10-6 Lost NFC Divisional Playoffs
2007 Dallas Cowboys 13–3 Lost NFC Divisional Playoffs^
2008 New York Giants 12-4 Lost NFC Divisional Playoff
2009 Dallas Cowboys 11-5 Lost NFC Divisional Playoffs
2010 Philadelphia Eagles 10-6 Lost NFC Wild Card Playoffs
2011 New York Giants 9-7 # Won Super Bowl XLVI
2012 Washington Redskins 10-6 Lost NFC Wild Card Playoffs
2013 Philadelphia Eagles 10-6 Lost NFC Wild Card Playoffs
2014 Dallas Cowboys 12-4 Lost NFC Divisional Playoffs
This is a thread about the Cowboys and their season predictions. A season that started out with great promise but is going downhill because of Injury. Please stay on topic, no one here cares about the redskins. Go post in Maryland if you want to talk about the sorry state of the redskins. There is also no need for insults. You only make yourself look bad.

I am hoping that getting the suspended guys back helps. Does anyone know the state of Gregory? Our defense can only improve but the offense is in bad shape. Weeden is doing ok but he isn't mobile enough, I don't see Cassel being any better. The line needs to live up to their hype. We had a shiny moment with Butler but he goes and hurts his hammy on the same play.
This is a thread about the Cowboys and their season predictions. A season that started out with great promise but is going downhill because of Injury. Please stay on topic, no one here cares about the redskins. Go post in Maryland if you want to talk about the sorry state of the redskins. There is also no need for insults. You only make yourself look bad.

I am hoping that getting the suspended guys back helps. Does anyone know the state of Gregory? Our defense can only improve but the offense is in bad shape. Weeden is doing ok but he isn't mobile enough, I don't see Cassel being any better. The line needs to live up to their hype. We had a shiny moment with Butler but he goes and hurts his hammy on the same play. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Gregory should be back after the bye week. High ankle sprain
redskins owner and dallas owner are what keeps both teams down, i believe.
shanahan actually had the ability to keep snyder away at times, but..
when someone takes on someone like rg3 and lets a team have so much internal conflict and unbalanced privileges.. well, good luck!

redskins had a great year his first year. but after that hit from ngata.. that was that. he will never be the same.

i couldnt be happier to see someone else on the field. i just wish it could be a little more mccoy.

and just remember.. you have had your qb for how many years now? he has yet to take you there himself.
xx Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Cowboys owner won executive of the year last year. Just sayin.

It isn't all about the QB. If that was the case Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Doug Williams, etc. would be in the hall of fame. They aren't because their TEAM won the Super Bowl.

To say Romo hasn't won them anything is being disingenuous about your intentions, or you are just ignorant to the aspects of the game.