Trayvon Martin's Gun and Pot photos

How effective is a Neighborhood Watch team that summons the police only to tell the responding police that the team 'lost sight' of the suspicious character that concerned them? Maybe next time, after the next burglary, etc., etc.,? If such is the purpose, then the keyword “Watch” becomes a point of humorless irony, and such teams have no purpose.

The media's coverage of the trial will be a circus; hopefully, the verdict will be just.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Zimmerman's neighborhood was not part of the National Neighborhood Watch Organization. Zimmerman was acting on his own with obviously no understanding of the rules or recommendations of the organization, which is to NOT carry a gun and to NOT follow anyone.

However, I fully agree with your second statement. I hope that the trial brings out as much evidence as possible and the verdict is made based on that evidenc.
Meanwhile, it's moronic idiots like you and Odumbo that want to defend a w**d smoking, burglarious, vandalizing 'gangsta' whose own mother kicked him out of her home -- and you sop up and regurgitate the bald-face lies fed to you by the Kool Aid dispensing MSM to justify your delusional vision of Martin as the "fourteen year-old child" he wasn't.

Obama on Trayvon Martin: ‘If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.’ Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are a total idiot.

Let me expand. Even if Martin was a weed-smoking individual. the only relevant point is whether or not he was high on weed when he confronted Zimmerman. Martin was never convicted of any burglaries. Martin was never convicted of any vandalizing. Martin was not acting the part of "gangsta" on the night in question -- at least not until Zimmerman initiated the confrontation. And whether or not Martin was thrown out of his mother's home is again totally irrelevant

I finally figured out why you have it in for Obama. Has nothing to do with him being a Democrat. Has everything with him being a black Democrat.
You are a total and complete idiot. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Fixed it for you!
Zimmerman's neighborhood was not part of the National Neighborhood Watch Organization. Zimmerman was acting on his own with obviously no understanding of the rules or recommendations of the organization, which is to NOT carry a gun and to NOT follow anyone. Disagree! At least three times I've followed perps engaged in criminal activities so as to guide police towards apprehending and arresting them for their criminal activities: one burglary and two hit-and-runs.

However, I fully agree with your second statement. I hope that the trial brings out as much evidence as possible and the verdict is made based on that evidenc.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The terrorist incident in London this week illustrates what happens when people only "watch" SEPs (Douglas Adams: "somebody else's problem") and absent themselves from civic responsibility.

You are a total idiot.

Let me expand. Even if Martin was a weed-smoking individual. the only relevant point is whether or not he was high on weed when he confronted Zimmerman. Martin was never convicted of any burglaries. Martin was never convicted of any vandalizing. Martin was not acting the part of "gangsta" on the night in question -- at least not until Zimmerman initiated the confrontation. And whether or not Martin was thrown out of his mother's home is again totally irrelevant

I finally figured out why you have it in for Obama. Has nothing to do with him being a Democrat. Has everything with him being a black Democrat. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
While you are in the same category with Ekim the Inbred.

Just a reminder, Speedy, Trayvon was suspended from school for vandalizing school property. That is a form of non-judicial punishment: he was caught, tried and convicted.

You're wearing Kool Aid googles, Speedy. It was Trayvon who professed to emulating 'gangsta' behavior, and you do not know what Trayvon was doing or how he was behaving on that cold, rainy night.

Also, Trayvon's mother did kick Trayvon out of her home; thus, she put her 'innocent child' on a path towards meeting Zimmerman in Zimmerman's neighborhood -- so it is not irrelevant.

BTW, Speedy, 17 year-old Trayvon Martin was not a registered Dimotard, and what, pray tell, is wrong with defending a young, Hispanic who is being pilloried, tried and convicted by a libertard MSM. Have you no outrage for such monstrous misrepresentation of the facts?

Fixed it for you! Originally Posted by bigtex
. . . and so are you!
Zimmerman's neighborhood was not part of the National Neighborhood Watch Organization. Zimmerman was acting on his own with obviously no understanding of the rules or recommendations of the organization, which is to NOT carry a gun and to NOT follow anyone. Disagree! At least three times I've followed perps engaged in criminal activities so as to guide police towards apprehending and arresting them for their criminal activities: one burglary and two hit-and-runs.

There is a major difference. The perps you followed were engaged in criminal activities -- your words. Trayvon Martin was walking down the street bothering no one when Zimmerman went beyond the scope of recommendations outlined by the National Neighborhood Watch Organization. Second, what are you disagreeing with???? If you were part of Neighborhood Watch organization and followed suspects, you violated the recommendations of the national organization. Whether or not you agree with the recommendations is irrelevant. They are put in place for the safety of the members of the organization.

There is a major difference. The perps you followed were engaged in criminal activities -- your words. Trayvon Martin was walking down the street bothering no one when Zimmerman went beyond the scope of recommendations outlined by the National Neighborhood Watch Organization. Second, what are you disagreeing with???? If you were part of Neighborhood Watch organization and followed suspects, you violated the recommendations of the national organization. Whether or not you agree with the recommendations is irrelevant. They are put in place for the safety of the members of the organization.

Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Your very biased POV is specious since it is based entirely on 20/20 hindsight and not, as in Zimmerman's case, on exigencies of the moment.
  • WTF
  • 05-25-2013, 07:43 AM
It is so funny. WPF STILL has no idea what a "strawman" is. What a dumbass!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I sure know a dumbass poster who is so paranoid he makes Chicken Little sound like Paul Revere.
  • WTF
  • 05-25-2013, 07:48 AM
If you are correct Joe Biden, and there exists an inverse relationship between brains and cock size, then you definitely have the biggest cock in the sandbox.

. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
welcome to the SANDBOX and I do like your thinking

exit Dali Lama enter Uncle Han Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You like that Uncle Han thinks I have the biggest cock in the Sandbox?

Don't tell JD Cornhole, he will want to see my junk!
Somebody needs to look up the legal definition of "stalk." And look up the correct map with the timeline of the 911 call Zimmerman placed. There is no way Z's actions constitute "stalk."

Like I said before in "Democrats killing Democrats" thread, Z is a master criminal. He SUMMONED the police before he killed Trayvon and they arrived seconds after the act. Pure genius!

More new info on this case. Trayvon's phone was found with the battery dead. They had to recharge and hack it. So, it places more doubt on the testimony from the girl that Trayvon was talking to before she was shot. I don't think the girl's name has been released. The girl's name wasn't release because Martin's lawyer(s) claimed she was 16 but it turns out she was 18. Also, Martin's lawyers didn't interview her until (I recall) two weeks AFTER Martin's death.

Trayvon's parent received a million dollar settlement from the HOA's insurance company. This is all they are after. When Trayvon's father was brought in to hear the 911 call that has Zimmerman calling for help FOURTEEN TIMES the father was asked "Was that Trayvon's voice" to which he originally replied "No."

There's a lot of pro-Zimmerman evidence publicly available ... enough that anyone with half a brain understands why the police originally no-billed him.
  • WTF
  • 05-25-2013, 09:22 AM
Zimmerman is the rights new HOA Drone!
  • WTF
  • 05-25-2013, 09:30 AM
Oh George Zimmerman is our right wing loons version of a drone....they love it and will defend killing a 16 year old dope smoking darkie to the end buttttttttttt, kill some terrorists kid in another country and they scream bloody murder!
Meanwhile, it's moronic idiots like you and Odumbo that want to defend a w**d smoking, burglarious, vandalizing 'gangsta' whose own mother kicked him out of her home -- and you sop up and regurgitate the bald-face lies fed to you by the Kool Aid dispensing MSM to justify your delusional vision of Martin as the "fourteen year-old child" he wasn't.

Obama on Trayvon Martin: ‘If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.’ Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Ida Bell the Z man was well documented as a bully. When he was stalking Martian he was a bully with a gun . When he found out the kid was kicking the shit out of him he shot him. Idiot fucks like you will defend him because you hate blacks. Hope they put him in a cell with Big Bubba so he can bully Bubba's dick every night.
Ida Bell the Z man was well documented as a bully. When he was stalking Martian he was a bully with a gun . When he found out the kid was kicking the shit out of him he shot him. Idiot fucks like you will defend him because you hate blacks. Hope they put him in a cell with Big Bubba so he can bully Bubba's dick every night. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Noticed how you didn't -- couldn't -- back up your ignorant drivel with substantive articles or citations, Ekim the Inbred. Keep drinking the Kool Aid, Ekim the Inbred, it's amusing to watch you stumble and drool.
Noticed how you didn't -- couldn't -- back up your ignorant drivel with substantive articles or citations, Ekim the Inbred. Keep drinking the Kool Aid, Ekim the Inbred, it's amusing to watch you stumble and drool. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Your voice is echoing again got your head in the ass? I go the same way COG does it is your job to prove them wrong not mine to prove them right. Of course if you watched anything but Fox you might have seen the accounts...Here is your ass one more time sluggard.
Oh George Zimmerman is our right wing loons version of a drone....they love it and will defend killing a 16 year old dope smoking darkie to the end buttttttttttt, kill some terrorists kid in another country and they scream bloody murder! Originally Posted by WTF
There's so much wrong and repugnant about your post its not even laughable.