Father of Oregon shooter calls for stricter gun laws

Because people like Budman want cheap labor. Originally Posted by WombRaider

I don't have any illegals working for me. I have in the past and I paid them the same as anyone else I hired. You obviously have never hired or fired anyone. You obviously have never put your money on the line to start a business. What you do is tell everyone that has what they are doing wrong.

Let me tell you something about how the fucking government works. We had an employee who had used a social security card that was not his. After several years of employment we were notified by the IRS that the number did not match the name. We double checked and confirmed that we were using the correct number. Again the IRS told us that it was not his SS number. We told them that we would fire the employee. We were informed that we could not fire him over this. Kind of a catch 22.

As an employer we are required to obtain copies of a SS card and an ID. There is not a simple way to verify if either are legit. So you can take the bullshit about how evil employers are and shove it up your *Staff Edit - JCM ass.

Now you fucking coward tell me what a "living wage" is?

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Tell me, exactly, what kind of world we live in where it's considered cowardly for wanting someone to be paid a wage that allows them some semblance of dignity? You go on and on about all the things a person could do to improve their lot in life, but the world needs ditch diggers, fast-food workers, janitors, etc. and we always will. Why are you so against those people being able to eke out a living on the wage they're paid, without massive government assistance, which I'm sure you're also against? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You cannot legislate the end of poverty. You're right that we need ditch diggers and burger flippers but what you fail to comprehend is that you can't arbitrarily raise the wage to whatever you think is a "living wage" and have it not affect the price of goods. When the prices increase the very people you were trying to help are still living in poverty. I've explained this to you multiple times in various ways and you seem unable to understand it. All I can tell you is go out and start a business and pay your employees whatever you consider a living wage. Lead by example. I'm sure you will have plenty of people clamoring to work for you. Don't be surprised if you can't get any work for the well paid employees but I have no doubt you will continue to pay them out of your profits. Oh wait, you won't have any profits.

Take your weed eater and swim back across the river. Fucking coward.
It's about YOU having gay sex all the time down at the 'holes pobrecita puta ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
But you know that's bullshit. So at the end of the day, it's just you talking to yourself about gay anonymous sex at truckstops. Sad...
You cannot legislate the end of poverty. You're right that we need ditch diggers and burger flippers but what you fail to comprehend is that you can't arbitrarily raise the wage to whatever you think is a "living wage" and have it not affect the price of goods. When the prices increase the very people you were trying to help are still living in poverty. I've explained this to you multiple times in various ways and you seem unable to understand it. All I can tell you is go out and start a business and pay your employees whatever you consider a living wage. Lead by example. I'm sure you will have plenty of people clamoring to work for you. Don't be surprised if you can't get any work for the well paid employees but I have no doubt you will continue to pay them out of your profits. Oh wait, you won't have any profits.

Take your weed eater and swim back across the river. Fucking coward. Originally Posted by Budman
Bullshit. A 107 percent increase in wage would amount to a 4 percent increase in price, in this particular scenario. You keep repeating that mantra, but that doesn't make it true.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/rai...nds-2015-07-28

As for me, I have employees, dipshit. I employ several programmers, coders, one accountant, one assistant and two lawyers on retainer. They all get paid, VERY well. Swim back your fucking self, you piece of shit.
  • DSK
  • 10-08-2015, 06:54 AM
Bullshit. A 107 percent increase in wage would amount to a 4 percent increase in price, in this particular scenario. You keep repeating that mantra, but that doesn't make it true.

As for me, I have employees, dipshit. I employ several programmers, coders, one accountant, one assistant and two lawyers on retainer. They all get paid, VERY well. Swim back your fucking self, you piece of shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are they legal residents of the Estados Unidos? Do you provide benefits?If so, good for you.

As for me, I have employees, dipshit. I employ several programmers, coders, one accountant, one assistant and two lawyers on retainer. They all get paid, VERY well. Swim back your fucking self, you piece of shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Of course you do.

You seem angry. You should really try to relax. Take your weed eater and swim on home.
The internet is a wonderful haven for delusional dreamers.
The internet is a wonderful haven for delusional dreamers. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're living proof of that.

I thought you were a writer. I guess you don't know what lies you've told. I don't believe this either. You're too stupid to have ever run a business.
I thought you were a writer. I guess you don't know what lies you've told. I don't believe this either. You're too stupid to have ever run a business. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Take another shot, it will all come into focus
Better stick to sucking on Poopsicles until you get smarter, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because it's for precisely that fuckin' reason the no-account, Limey SOB shouldn't be chastising Americans as being negligent when that negligent, absentee, Limey SOB didn't even know what his own son's principle interests in life were. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ahahahahahhahhaha, Poopsicle.

oh and that Limey got indoctrinated into the "sheeple society" in the UK before they let him cum over here and be an "agitator" for the libtard left.

two lawyers? maybe you should loan one out to to WE?
ahahahahahaha

still sticking with that story you are some kinda iphone app developer? you were a writer last week. what's next week? a gloryhole attendant?

we'll "accept" that you claim to be an entrepreneur .. makes sense ..

two lawyers? maybe you should loan one out to to WE?
ahahahahahaha

still sticking with that story you are some kinda iphone app developer? you were a writer last week. what's next week? a gloryhole attendant?

we'll "accept" that you claim to be an entrepreneur .. makes sense ..

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And he just might be expanding his 'holes franchises to Kansas to thank Ekim the Inbred Chimp for acting as a WK for him !
ahahahahahhahhaha, Poopsicle.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Come from your fridge whackoff?
Come from your fridge whackoff? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
nope, it's from your banana collection CG. takes "ATM" to a new level doesn't it?