BOOM! Cohen’s Prepared statement will paint Trump as the sleaze we thought he was

Oh and note I watched it live ,,,, Russian troll bots Originally Posted by rexdutchman
WTF does that mean?

Were you using Russian troll bots to watch it?

Were the questions from Russiam troll bots?

Just trying to understand wtf you said here. Please help us out.
if you don't understand u never will !
wonder where he learned to lie?

Originally Posted by bamscram
Go look in the mirror Lenny :woot_jump.
if you don't understand u never will ! Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Please write in English, or use Google Translate.

It's quite frustrating trying to decipher your cryptic posts.

I'd rather not just ignore you, because I believe you've got things to say and might be debate worthy.

However, unless you (and a few others) can express yourself, it's really not worth it.

thank you, sir.
Please write in English, or use Google Translate.

It's quite frustrating trying to decipher your cryptic posts.

I'd rather not just ignore you, because I believe you've got things to say and might be debate worthy.

However, unless you (and a few others) can express yourself, it's really not worth it.

thank you, sir. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WTF mangles the English language everyday. Maybe you can translate for him
Evidence rexdutchman. The smoking gun was presented yesterday. Cohen presented Trump’s personal check, signed by Trump, written after his was i the White House,

That’s called, evidence.

Kinda like the thing you don’t provide when you make a claim in one of these threads. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your smoking gun just blew up in your face. You just said PERSONAL check. Meaning NO campaign funds. A check to Cohen with no memo for $35,000. Proves NOTHING. Kind of like your claims on Trump and his family. No evidence is your forte. That check is just a topper to your nothng burger.
Go look in the mirror Lenny :woot_jump. Originally Posted by Hotrod511

If you trumpkins would not make sht up then if you ever had any facts they might believe you.
Now you are like Smollett.
Cohen just jumped back in the hole.

He stated in sworn testimony that he never wanted a job in the Whitehouse.

Well, the stupid SOB is ON TAPE, in a CNN interview 4 days after the 2016 election telling the reporter that yes, he did want a job and was fully expecting to get one.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/28/polit...use/index.html

Attorney General Barr is looking into his lying to congress, AGAIN.
If you trumpkins would not make sht up then if you ever had any facts they might believe you.
Now you are like Smollett. Originally Posted by bamscram
Like the FISA warrant??
-Bamscram - I resized it just for you Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Moscow Ellen I see Kim is one of your new friends. He killed his own Brother. Sad that you take up for dictators like Kim, Putin, MBS and Trump instead of Americans. That's really sad
WTF mangles the English language everyday. Maybe you can translate for him Originally Posted by bambino
You doo 2.

What Aboutism is unbecoming, amigo, even when WKing.

Why don’t you work with rexdutchman for us? I’m sure I’m not the only one who would be grateful.
Like the FISA warrant?? Originally Posted by bb1961

Did you make it up?
If you’re a Democrat now, you’re an idiot... no question about it, go live in Venezuela... Originally Posted by pleasurem
Thanks you for your deep insight pleasr. Go get ready for your next Nazi rally. Go live in Russia or North Korea. If your a Trump supporter now, you're a moron, no question about it
Moscow Ellen I see Kim is one of your new friends. He killed his own Brother. Sad that you take up for dictators like Kim, Putin, MBS and Trump instead of Americans. That's really sad Originally Posted by themystic
Like Obummer took up for America...This is really sad!!
Thank God he wasn't able to complete his mission!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKxDdxzX0kI
Like Obummer took up for America...This is really sad!!
Thank God he wasn't able to complete his mission!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKxDdxzX0kI Originally Posted by bb1961
Look at Trumps foreign friends bb. You support a traitor. I think that makes you a traitor. Kind of like Cohen lying for Trump made them both liars. Btw you support Trump and his 8,000 lies. I think that makes you a liar. What do you think bb?