GENTLEMEN/HOBBYISTS QUESTION

• Mokoa
  • 04-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Let's please stick to the topic of of this thread.

Your cooperation would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Sorry Wicked...I lost my head and forgot that YOU'RE the only one around here that can post opinions...my bad. Originally Posted by Likinikki
LOL
Wishing the OP would request this one be closed...
  • Radio
  • 04-18-2011, 11:00 PM
I read the thread and the review and I think she had the right to turn him away based on the color of his skin, but he also should be able to write an honest review of how she wasted his time and turned him away after meeting him.

Like AA mentioned reading posts of potential clients, I like to know as much as I can about potential providers before meeting them when reading reviews. Poor treatment of the guy in question would factor into my decision to give a provider a call.

I like the way Karla sets her ad up. It lets people know she is NBA without wasting a black guy's time or getting him excited about seeing her only to be turned away once he gets there.
Mods please close
Here's my 2cents. What should I tell a providor. My mom is japanese my dad is cherokee irish and black so I consider myself other.
I would much rather here the truth. This happened to me a while back booked an appointment went to location called providor and she saidshe was delayed and would need to reschedule. I was mad mad arrangements at worked and went back frustrated. She rescheduled for next day playful banter back and forthvia text time of appointment she's nowhere to be found. So later I find she doesn't seemem over a certain age via the board. She's hot I think it just scheduling. Then I find out I am to old via other complaints on the board.

Ladies just be upfront and this all becomesa non issue. Why do we need to bring drama here most of us come here to avoid the drama.

Another guy once suggested scheduling a backup apptointment in case the primary flakes but I don't agree with that either.

On a side note I would rather leave frustrated then had bad sex.
It happens both ways...but safety and comfort are bar non #1.
Miss Molly ==> I used the for you __ might be quicker.
I vote against closing this thread until the OP declares that all black men are sexy.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Closed as requested.

We are done here.