"THEY AREN'T TERRORISTS" THEY ARE FREEDOM FIGHTERS (OR WHATEVER)....

A problem with making up a lie about bringing down the WTC towers is the scope of the various countries and administrations involved to orchestrate it and then "cover it up."

Like I posted: A secondary problem is ...

..... Obaminable murdering an "innocent" man in furtherance of the conspiracy!

Or was that a lie also? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who said OBL was innocent ? He had blood on his hands from other attacks against the West but he clearly was not behind 9-11 and prior to 9-11 he was only sophisticated attacks were car and truck bombs. It clearly would take inside help to pull off 9-11 too many things played in the perpetrators hands to pull this off. The U.S needed a way to keep troops in the Middle East and just how they lied to get us into the Vietnam war they lied about 9-11- do any of you dumb asses dispute the Gulf of Tonkin incident ? It was a lie the govt has even acknowledged it was a lie- so 58000 Americans died based on a lie.
WE - what is your education level? E.g. high school diploma, community college, BA or BS, masters or Phd?
Who said OBL was innocent ? He had blood on his hands from other attacks against the West but he clearly was not behind 9-11 and prior to 9-11 he was only sophisticated attacks were car and truck bombs. It clearly would take inside help to pull off 9-11 too many things played in the perpetrators hands to pull this off. The U.S needed a way to keep troops in the Middle East and just how they lied to get us into the Vietnam war they lied about 9-11- do any of you dumb asses dispute the Gulf of Tonkin incident ? It was a lie the govt has even acknowledged it was a lie- so 58000 Americans died based on a lie. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Huh?

Apparently you think it takes a genius to steer a jet liner into a skyscraper.

All it takes is someone smarter than you are... well ... a 1/2 a dozen. Because you think it is was "sophisticated"!!!!

And to put their intellect up against yours ... they thought virgins were awaiting their demise.
WE - .....BS.... Originally Posted by lustylad
Your multiple choice tests are easy.
Your multiple choice tests are easy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you like BS, then you should keep going... MS is more of the same... Phd is piled higher and deeper... lol. I'm guessing limpdick is a 7th grade dropout but I could be wrong. It doesn't take much to "earn" a degree these days.
If you like BS, then you should keep going... MS is more of the same... Phd is piled higher and deeper... lol. Originally Posted by lustylad
MS sounds to much like a muscular problem .. and Phd .. sounds like some element.

I think BS has a good ring to it for NotWellEndowed ... reminds me of BullShit!

The new OBL ...

Since he is buddies with Bush (according to NotWellEndowed) he only committed terrorism during Clinton's Administration, then all of a sudden quit when Bush was elected. Man, wasn't Gore lucky? Got to avoid the evilness of OBL. This friggin place would have burned to the ground if Gore had won.

Was Obaminable being spiteful to Bush by not letting Bush attend OBL's burial? You know, paying his last respects to him?

This fantasy could go on, but its beginning to sound too much like ...

.. Alice in Wonderland....

Maybe now NotWellEndowed can give us a list of the terrorists acts directed by OBL ... the REAL LIST!!!!

Not one drummed up by our lying, shit for nothing, government ... then give his sources for his conclusions.
It doesn't take much to "earn" a degree these days. Originally Posted by lustylad
That's what his BOSS said .... high school degree ain't worth much any more.

Give them a community college degree ... it's free!!!!

I was amused that NotWellEndowed actually used John O'Neill's name in his ranting... as if O'Neill agreed with him.
I was amused that NotWellEndowed actually used John O'Neill's name in his ranting... as if O'Neill agreed with him. Originally Posted by LexusLover

It isn't his ranting. Limpdick doesn't even know who O'Neill was. He cut and pasted that rant from a truther website without attribution... another sign he never went to college. Higher ed tolerates lots of liberal bullshit, but not plagiarism!
Higher ed tolerates lots of liberal bullshit, but not plagiarism! Originally Posted by lustylad
ever hear of doris kearns goodwin or alex haley?
ever hear of doris kearns goodwin or alex haley? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I didn't mean it never happens, only that it is regarded as a cardinal sin. In academic circles it can permanently besmirch your reputation. So don't be like limpdick and leave out the quotation marks!
I didn't mean it never happens, only that it is regarded as a cardinal sin. In academic circles it can permanently besmirch your reputation. So don't be like limpdick and leave out the quotation marks! Originally Posted by lustylad
what?

dont be argumentative or defensive when that's not called for, some quote marks would have no impact on one thing I said and besides what quote marks?

Goodwin is still the darling of the liberals, she even won a medal in 2014

haley never admitted to it but it was obvious and hes been dead for probably over 20 years

but the point is, it happens and it depends on who you are as to your continued acceptance
NGIAT - You misread my post. I was speaking in general terms, not to you specifically, when I said don't leave out the quotation marks. Limpdick's posts #51 and #63 are both obvious cut-and-paste jobs. No quotes, no authors cited, no links. That's called plagiarism. Limpdick doesn't know any better or else he is stupid enough to think we won't notice.
Limpdick doesn't know any better or else he is stupid enough to think we won't notice. Originally Posted by lustylad
That's essentially the same affliction isn't it?

That's why Gruber was so successful among the LIBERALS!

He knows them well. And that's why the LIBERALS attacked him.
NGIAT - You misread my post. I was speaking in general terms, not to you specifically, when I said don't leave out the quotation marks. Limpdick's posts #51 and #63 are both obvious cut-and-paste jobs. No quotes, no authors cited, no links. That's called plagiarism. Limpdick doesn't know any better or else he is stupid enough to think we won't notice. Originally Posted by lustylad
I get you now np
Huh?

Apparently you think it takes a genius to steer a jet liner into a skyscraper.

All it takes is someone smarter than you are... well ... a 1/2 a dozen. Because you think it is was "sophisticated"!!!!

And to put their intellect up against yours ... they thought virgins were awaiting their demise. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And it so happens that NORAD was given the day off on 9-11 and that 2 air fighters that could have intercepted the planes were called back to base- amazing don't you think?