House to vote on impeachment inquiry procedures to impeach Crooked Donald

A loser who resorts to corny memes is you. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

The Dims should listen to themselves. They are setting a dangerous precedent, like the majority vote for Judges, that they'll regret.

"Impeachment is a grand jury process." It hasn't been in the past. Both parties had somewhat equal rights in the past. The President had due process.

"High Crimes and misdemeanor is meaningless. It's abuse of power." That is highly subjective. Get ready for the blowback.

How many people were in this call? They've trotted out all these 'witnesses' -real or not-to testify the call has taken place. The call transcripts have been release. Maybe one or two sentences are objectionable but so what?

The President is obligated to enforce laws. Joe Biden is obviously selling influence. Joe Biden admitted to having a Ukrainian prosecutor fired in exchange for releasing significant US aid to Ukraine. President Trump is in his Constitutional rights to have that investigated or asking for Ukraine's help. The asking other nations for help in investigating happens all the time. The Obama administration asked for other nations help to try to frame Trump.

Hurry up and pass USMCA. If you want to impeach Trump, go ahead and try. I'll never vote for another Dim in my lifetime.
But there still trying to Investigate , Inquiry nothing yet
Trump tweeted this morning, for y'all to focus on the substance instead of the process.

which means you're fucked.
Time for the Yang Dynasty to start.... Originally Posted by matchingmole
All that poll means is 56% of the dummies think they'll get a thousand dollars a month. Yang won't tell ya about the 80% taxes connected to it, lol.
All that poll means is 56% of the dummies think they'll get a thousand dollars a month. Yang won't tell ya about the 80% taxes connected to it, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
laugh if you want, but that poll should alarm Trump supporters. some no-name Chinese Dude up 12 points on the sitting President?
laugh if you want, but that poll should alarm Trump supporters. some no-name Chinese Dude up 12 points on the sitting President? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What should I be alarmed about? If he wins the election is it because he colluded with China, could that be it?
What should I be alarmed about? If he wins the election is it because he colluded with China, could that be it? Originally Posted by Levianon17
if who wins the election? who is "he"?

you should be alarmed that a no-name Chinese Dude is the preferred President, over a sitting President. you know that, you are playing games for some reason.
But there still trying to Investigate , Inquiry nothing yet Originally Posted by rexdutchman
That fat lying bastard has been under investigation since the day he fired Comey and he’ll remain under investigation throughout his 2020 campaign if he lasts that long.

Remember Benghazi, payback bitches
if who wins the election? who is "he"?

you should be alarmed that a no-name Chinese Dude is the preferred President, over a sitting President. you know that, you are playing games for some reason. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I am talking about Yang. If Yang is the preferred president over the sitting President it's because people think Yang is going to up their income by a thousand Dollars a month. I am sure there will be a catch to that like a big boost in taxes.
I am talking about Yang. If Yang is the preferred president over the sitting President it's because people think Yang is going to up their income by a thousand Dollars a month. I am sure there will be a catch to that like a big boost in taxes. Originally Posted by Levianon17
you are only sure because you have a preconceived idea. Yang has described it as free money, intended to provide capital for start-up businesses, for one thing. why would he turn around and tax it? it makes no sense to make cents on the free money. he could just give away 20% as much, instead of taxing it at 80% later.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/29/chuc...peachment.html Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Nope, I'm not going to read an article on what Crying Schmuck worries about. Besides sounding like yet another TDS pre-crime scare/alert/bombshell, my fuzzy recollection was the last shutdown was only a partial shutdown. Yet I have another fuzzy recollection that there was a 35 day duration total shutdown starting Oct 1st, 2013.
Too bad that in this case the facts are clear. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
What are these ever elusive facts to which you speaketh? Try listing them out. We know there are not Russian Collusion
All these investigations / inquiry s are at best mass delusion , Progressive s resistance at all costs
What are these ever elusive facts to which you speaketh? Try listing them out. We know there are not Russian Collusion Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
It's not my problem that you can't focus your recollection. Just wait until the open and public hearings.