Where DO You Like To finish??

LOL Well CLITlicker7, One good LICKER to another....I am all about the COCK! And when giving me control of your COCK, I promises I wont stop till I have taking you to new heights, pushed your limits, and made you say WOW! There is so much more after the cum, why stop, Enjoy......
LOL Well CLITlicker7, One good LICKER to another....I am all about the COCK! And when giving me control of your COCK, I promises I wont stop till I have taking you to new heights, pushed your limits, and made you say WOW! There is so much more after the cum, why stop, Enjoy...... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
OMFG! Get your ass to Pensacola NOW! You've just summed up what I've been searching for since I've been hobbying.
Well sugar I also have a nice Clit I will allow you to lick, maybe a lil facesitting as I suck your COCK dry.......NOW bring your ASS to Ma'am......................
Suck it till your knees knock always does wonders. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
Problem being that if you're in between my legs when that happens, I just might have to take you to the ER...
LOL Well CLITlicker7, One good LICKER to another....I am all about the COCK! And when giving me control of your COCK, I promises I wont stop till I have taking you to new heights, pushed your limits, and made you say WOW! There is so much more after the cum, why stop, Enjoy...... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

wooohooo ME TOO--I found my twin sister! lol
Wow you ladies are nasty, no wonder we love you so much. CIM baby, I dont know why but it always feels so good. Thank you ladies.
ummm Nasty girls...................
CIM hands down for me if I manage to make it there before blowing. Maybe I'm a little self conscious of being embarrassed also cause I know it'll be followed up with a stretch of uncontrollable twitching during and afterwards, lol...
Deep down my throat! Originally Posted by alaine
Yep what she said, otherwise its a waste..mmmm good.to the last drop
I agree with Dallas , ive found my naughty twin
maybe we are triplets Allison?? lol
Yep cum swollowing triplets
wooohooo i love that!
That would be one very drained and happy cock...
Ohhh Lets do a 3 way BBBJCIM.....................YU M YUM YUM