Changes :)

Ahhhh. Makes perfect sense now.. are Knights usually of the non-white persuasion?
Ahhhh. Makes perfect sense now.. are Knights usually of the non-white persuasion? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
On this board they take all shapes, sizes, colors, etc etc
Ahhhh. Makes perfect sense now.. are Knights usually of the non-white persuasion? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
... the "persuasion" doesn't matter, but it's important to get the correct name for the recipient of the jousting effort!

Might end up with the chamber maid instead of the princess!
Good luck Jemma and may you find excitement and joy in whatever career field/job your degree will take you. Check your PM.
LMFAO Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
While the thought is very laughable, I must respectfully suggest that LMFAO is not appropriate.

That lovely derriere is absolutely not fat!

Wishing Jemma the very best of all that life has ahead for her.
LMFAO Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
While the thought is very laughable, I must respectfully suggest that LMFAO is not appropriate.

That lovely derriere is absolutely not fat! Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit
The 'F' stands for Fat?
No. F is for Fucking. Everybody knows that.
No. F is for Fucking. Everybody knows that. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Brer Rabbit doesn't seem to know that.
Greek is on Jemma's menu?
Jemma does have a lovely tushie.
Attached Images File Type: jpg d9f54e30028095b65716b12cc58350d2.jpg (151.3 KB, 363 views)
It was probably damaged during her transition.
didn't Mojo lie and say he tapped her stinky for $1,000.00?
Mmmm very Sexy

Jemma does have a lovely tushie. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I will miss you
Zdravstvuj fellow fuckheads...

I'm back in T€X@$ for TWO weeks to finish transferring my stuff, out of state, to the location I've moved to.

To those of you who had sent me messages...

I was offline for about 7-8 weeks or so dealing my moving transition. I replied back to most of you, but due to how flooded with messages I received, I may not have gotten back to all of you.

In the short time that I'm here, I will be seeing a small amount of people, just so they can have the privilege of meeting me and saying goodbye.

I understand that most of you want to see me, but I cannot see everyone in such a short time. I will be checking my messages on here and p411 more promptly.

First come, first serve. I have a limited slot of how many I'm going to see while I'm here.

To clarify a few things...

• I do NOT have an INCALL because I'm not longer a residence in this state.

• My rate is the same as it's always been. The special I had posted was due to me moving away.

• I choose who I want to see because this isn't something I have to do anymore, but am choosing to let those who wanted to see me to get the chance to.

• My rates are different if you drove to the location I'll be staying at for the next TWO weeks.

I guess I'll post this in a provider AD thread section...