"The Republican Party Will Adapt, Evolve or Die

It is by the One Riot - One Ranger statue. Even at age 68, I can still kick ass when I need to do so.
I'll stop fighting when I'm dead. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
If you have a score to settle with Yssup. How about a pepper challenge ,lol. It might be interesting and you won't need a cut guy just a tall glass of milk, lol.

Jim

http://youtu.be/FTOSXcIy3I0
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2014, 03:12 PM
It is by the One Riot - One Ranger statue. Even at age 68, I can still kick ass when I need to do so.
I'll stop fighting when I'm dead. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Mrs Cohen down at the old Schepps Community Center can kick your tired ass
Mrs Cohen down at the old Schepps Community Center can kick your tired ass Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah, but she weighs 350 pounds!!! She would just have to roll on top of me and I would have to tap out!!
It would take two firemen to get her off of the floor.
  • Old-T
  • 05-16-2014, 04:40 PM
Yeah, but she weighs 350 pounds!!! She would just have to roll on top of me and I would have to tap out!!
It would take two firemen to get her off of the floor. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
bullshit, they'll create more government just like every other party in history has Originally Posted by CJ7
Maybe. Tell you what. Let's elect a full slate of Libertarians, and if after several terms, government has gotten larger, I'll join with you to vote them all out. Deal?

I mean, we know the Democrats and Republicans are corrupt beyond repair, oops, sorry. I know that, you still think the Democrats are saints. Be that as it may, let's give both major parties a little time off so they can reflect, and reconnect with their core values, and come back a little more humble, and better able to serve others besides themselves.

In the meantime, the Libertarians will clean up their mess. Eliminate the income tax, indefinite detention without due process, the Patriot Act, the drug war, stupid wars for profit, tyrannical regulation, and unnecessary cabinet departments. We will also balance the budget and develop a solid business climate. Then we will let the Democrats and Republicans back into power, on the conditions that they follow the Constitution, and not fuck things up again.

Sounds good to me!

Maybe. Tell you what. Let's elect a full slate of Libertarians, and if after several terms, government has gotten larger, I'll join with you to vote them all out. Deal?

I mean, we know the Democrats and Republicans are corrupt beyond repair, oops, sorry. I know that, you still think the Democrats are saints. Be that as it may, let's give both major parties a little time off so they can reflect, and reconnect with their core values, and come back a little more humble, and better able to serve others besides themselves.

In the meantime, the Libertarians will clean up their mess. Eliminate the income tax, indefinite detention without due process, the Patriot Act, the drug war, stupid wars for profit, tyrannical regulation, and unnecessary cabinet departments. We will also balance the budget and develop a solid business climate. Then we will let the Democrats and Republicans back into power, on the conditions that they follow the Constitution, and not fuck things up again.

Sounds good to me!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Bad idea.
You'd put a party with more utopian ideals than the party you claim we think are saints (
Just one more thing the number two dipshit "knows").
Because you think libertarians are different than the others. They may be now but they wouldn't stay that way. Washington would get them hooked on power. Of course.They would do what ever they wanted because of the "sog" mandate.

It's bad enough when people do what they say is best for you. It could be worse with the libbys. They would claim they act "for the good of the country" so anybody who argued with them wouldn't be a liberal douche-bag or a conservative wing-nut. They would be anti-Americans.
I'll take a libertarian over a Ozombie or a RINO... any fucking day!
Forget about all this bullshit, none of you really know anyway. In this video you'll find out the real truth about Democrats and Republicans. Both are actually dead they just have everyone believing otherwise.

Jim

http://youtu.be/JrrW2QkOv58
I'll take a libertarian over a Ozombie or a RINO... any fucking day! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
HOw abOut MOnday?
I'll take a libertarian over a Ozombie or a RINO... any fucking day! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
HOw abOut MOnday?

BTW -- I was at Love Field today, but that lily livered Uncle Han didn't show.

In fact, Sybil never even responded to my heads up.

I went to the information booth and asked if there was anyone there who could kick my ass with their bare fists. They said no, but they'd heard there was going to be a new stall opening soon in the Salina Glory Hole.

I shrugged my shoulders, put my ass away and continued on to my final destination.
Bad idea.
You'd put a party with more utopian ideals than the party you claim we think are saints (
Just one more thing the number two dipshit "knows").
Because you think libertarians are different than the others. They may be now but they wouldn't stay that way. Washington would get them hooked on power. Of course.They would do what ever they wanted because of the "sog" mandate.

It's bad enough when people do what they say is best for you. It could be worse with the libbys. They would claim they act "for the good of the country" so anybody who argued with them wouldn't be a liberal douche-bag or a conservative wing-nut. They would be anti-Americans. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Thanks for your input, MunchOnMen. I'll put you down as being in favor of tyranny.

HOw abOut MOnday?

I went to the information booth and asked if there was anyone there who could kick my ass with their bare fists. They said no, but they'd heard there was going to be a new stall opening soon in the Salina Glory Hole.

I shrugged my shoulders, put my ass away and continued on to my final destination. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Check this video out. Is this Love Field? This place looks wonderful It would take all the fight out of me.

Jim

http://youtu.be/PRssaX7wa2E
what's the over-under on JL/Marshall/Uncle Han getting banned again? I'd put it at 15 days... (Take the under!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Looks like we will see Friday whether you are wrong again...asshole!!
HOw abOut MOnday?

I shrugged my shoulders, put my ass away and continued on to my final destination. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Still waiting, pussywhip!

Still waiting, pussywhip!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Got to give your opponent the 411, asshole!!