The scope of people on this board.

Originally Posted by rockerrick
Ahhh... It all makes SENSE NOW... LOL

Your amused slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Lol, called it in the other thread, name finally came to me. Skittle pimp is late with his Ban Hammer signal. Lmao!
Lol, called it in the other thread, name finally came to me. Skittle pimp is late with his Ban Hammer signal. Lmao! Originally Posted by RogueOne
lost all hope now your down to Just wishing I was banned.
The name does sound familiar -- wasn't chincho a fallen soldier in the Austin Whale Wars of 2014? I seem to recollect that fellow rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.
lost all hope now your down to Just wishing I was banned. Originally Posted by Carribean stud
I could care less lol. You're free to say what you want. Doesn't mean I'll agree with ya on everything. I have friends I disagree with too, but hey, we are both still interested in having a good time with women here, so do what you want. I understand you like to get a rise outta folks. Cool. I just prefer the ladies to get a rise outta me instead. The lost souls here aren't worth the attention you seek. There are far better forums on the internet then S.A. coed on a hooker board.

But hey, have fun until they tell you that you can't anymore.