Racism and Hate alive and well. Black woman set on fire.

Why exactly is it shocking Joe Bloe?

http://www.katc.com/news/shreveport-...rself-on-fire/

Poor lady is obviously mentally deranged or in a really bad situation if she thought the only way she could resolve it was setting herself on fire. I hope she gets the help she heeds. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I was being ironic.
It's telling that NONE of you have posted a single word about the poor black woman that was burned. But of course, that's the whole problem. Originally Posted by markroxny
Actually, you didn't ask anyone to post a word about the woman that was burned. So why should they?

Instead, you opined that racism and hatred are alive and well in this country. And then you declared that no one dare say that it was a left-wing nut - clearly implying that this was the work of a right-wing nut.

Clearly, you were looking to kick start a political pissing match, not elicit sympathy for the woman. So don't feign offense that people are not commenting on the woman and are instead taking the argument you started by blaming right-wingers.

I didnt' try to divide, you came in with your KKK=democrat bullshit. Originally Posted by markroxny
No, you DID try to divide. That was your entire purpose in starting this thread. How else are we supposed to interpret your opening line:

"Oh, and don't say this was done by some "left wing nut" because clearly it wasnt."

Is that your idea of bringing about harmony?
Ugh this thread is as ugly as it gets, can't we just say there are alot of bad people in a multitude of colors who do disgusting things. The topic of this thread is a topic no one will win, as long as there are humans on this earth we will have radical and evil people and their colors will always vary. There is no one race or party that is absolutely perfect. COG seemed to have the only decent response in this post. That lady will be in my prayers and I hope the perpetrators will doused in gasoline and napalm and burn to death. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
You forgot to mention that your thoughts and prayers are also with the white guy that got beat up, was posted in this very thread.....right...you simply forgot?
You are showing numbers of the REPORTED crimes. I grew up in a black household, most of the shit done to us by whites is NEVER reported. Why? Because we don't get justice. You can't win this one because you have NO idea of the reality.

Joe, show me where White people in this country were dragged away from their homeland and enslaved for generations by black people.

I'll wait. Originally Posted by markroxny
B U L L S H I T

The liberal media ALWAYS reports the slightest thing when it comes to AA's.
We aren't talking about history, we are talking TODAY.

Show me the modern day Democrats that are KKK members. I'll wait. Originally Posted by markroxny
That's an interesting double standard you have there, Markroxny.

You won't accept any past evidence of racist behavior by Democrats because "we aren't talking about history".

But you DO want to talk about past misdeeds by anyone you deem to be right-wing (e.g., slave holders, KKK).

Well, if you want to talk about TODAY, there were at least 2 posts above about the lop-sided interracial rape statistics. Yet, you don't want to talk about that - even though it is today.

Instead, you say that the number of instances of white men raping black women is under-reported by black women because of injustice in the courts. But, black women don't have any problem reporting rapes committed by black men even though they end up in the same courts.

And if the court system is so unfair to black women, why do some black women not have a problem with reporting FALSE rape accusations against white men? The Duke lacrosse players and Tawana Brawley cases come easily to mind.

I mean, if black women really were disinclined to report a REAL rape by a white man because the courts are unjust, what would be the purpose of making a FALSE rape allegation?

There is plenty of blame to go around in the racism game. It is committed by all races. And the overwhelming number of blacks in the US are Democrats.

So, if the racism of the KKK is to be attributed to the GOP, then it is only fair that black racism is laid at the feet of the Democrats.
Where is KarlMarxRoxny's response to the recent development that it wasn't an attack at all? Do you suppose he is disappointed because his race baiting turned out to be fake?
Who the fuck are you? Kiss my black ass.

You don't like my persona, hit the ignore switch. Otherwise you can eat a dick too. Originally Posted by markroxny
Real classy. You're prooving more and more what a fruitcake you really are.
  • Old-T
  • 10-23-2012, 05:43 PM
This has taken a pretty ugly turn. Hatfields & McCoys in the work all over again. Bosnia. Lots of other good ol' hatefests.

Tossing off all that pretence and letting your hate and biases shine through.
just heard on news, this lady set herself on fire. was no racism or hate crime. Originally Posted by caddobass
I held my tongue when I first read the report, because it just didn't add up.

Dousing with gas in the middle of a public park? At 8 PM instead of the middle of the night? And taking the time to write stuff on her car instead of running away as fast as possible?

I figured there was a large probability this was a hoax by an unstable person.

I also note that Markroxny has gone COMPLETELY silent in this thread.

Hey Mark, I guess it wasn't right-wingers or the Klan, huh?

It is rare to see a guy get proved so wrong so fast.

Dousing with gas in the middle of a public park? At 8 PM instead of the middle of the night? And taking the time to write stuff on her car instead of running away as fast as possible?

It is rare to see a guy get proved so wrong so fast. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I think it just might be a new world record.
This has taken a pretty ugly turn. Hatfields & McCoys in the work all over again. Bosnia. Lots of other good ol' hatefests.

Tossing off all that pretence and letting your hate and biases shine through. Originally Posted by Old-T
You need to focus, Old-T. Your post is too "general". The "ugly turn"; the "tossing off of all pretenses", and the "letting hate and biases shine through" lies entirely with the race-baiting OP: marks-rocks-with-pee.

It is rare to see a guy get proved so wrong so fast. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I know. Isn't it wonderful. Arguing with this clown is like the Globetrotters playing the Washington Generals, except that the Generals lost on purpose.
I just wasted 20 minutes of my life...fuckers
Fuck you, alphabet bitch!
Um...I don't post on this board all day like some people. I actually have a life.
Gone silent? Argued me down? PLEASE.

But it is fun to watch you racist assholes bury yourselves deeper and deeper.

She lit herself on fire????? To the point of being in critical condition?

I'm not buying it. But I'm not surprised this is what the police are saying.