As promised: Slavery good or bad?

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It would take a chicken dick to photo shop a chicken dance. Did your daddy pose for that chicken dick?
It would take a chicken dick to photo shop a chicken dance. Did your daddy pose for that chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It was your boyfriend who drew your portrait and posted it on Facebook for everyone to see, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

It was your boyfriend who drew your portrait and posted it on Facebook for everyone to see, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

[ Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Still looks like a family member of yours chicken dick. You are surly lying again as it is your MO. Plus it has feathers, and you "feathered " friends stick together, Just a bunch of buds clucking around the barnyard,
Still looks like a family member of yours chicken dick. You are surly lying again as it is your MO. Plus it has feathers, and you "feathered " friends stick together, Just a bunch of buds clucking around the barnyard, Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep dancing, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Still looks like a family member of yours chicken dick. You are surly lying again as it is your MO. Plus it has feathers, and you "feathered " friends stick together, Just a bunch of buds clucking around the barnyard, Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He and all his cumguzzling buddies

Keep on clucking, chicken dick

If everyone would put him on their ignore list, I think his head would explode

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep posting the pic of your daddy in drag chicken dick you are the best chicken plucker on the board. This chicken thing runs in your family. It explains how you became a chicken shit.
  • Old-T
  • 02-13-2015, 06:44 AM
Wow, between the Nigeria thread, the slavery thread, and the "is he a Muslim thread" Ol'IB has over two hundred fifty posts. Just amazing.

And the most amazing part is his amazing single minded dedication to avoiding the actual topic and spewing filth.

Carry on Bro! 16K is closer than we could imagine.
He and all his cumguzzling buddies

Keep on clucking, chicken dick

If everyone would put him on their ignore list, I think his head would explode
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That's your butt-buddy's specialty, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Keep posting the pic of your daddy in drag chicken dick you are the best chicken plucker on the board. This chicken thing runs in your family. It explains how you became a chicken shit.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But it's your boyfriend's portrait of you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Wow, between the Nigeria thread, the slavery thread, and the "is he a Muslim thread" Ol'IB has over two hundred fifty posts. Just amazing.

And the most amazing part is his amazing single minded dedication to avoiding the actual topic and spewing filth.

Carry on Bro! 16K is closer than we could imagine.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Care to name another pathetic, trollish stalker like you who is as obsessionally fixated as you are on post counts on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER?
  • DSK
  • 02-13-2015, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's pretty funny!!
That's your butt-buddy's specialty, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

But it's your boyfriend's portrait of you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I have heard the expression "raining cats and dogs", but did you and your father really think it would rain chickens when he was doing that dance chicken dick?
  • Old-T
  • 02-13-2015, 02:46 PM
No, I don't care to.
No, I don't care to. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a liar, Old-THUMPER. There's hardly a week goes by that your trollish stalking ass doesn't make an issue out of a post count on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER.

I have heard the expression "raining cats and dogs", but did you and your father really think it would rain chickens when he was doing that dance chicken dick?
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your boyfriend claimed it was you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."
  • Old-T
  • 02-13-2015, 03:37 PM
Here was your question:

Care to name another pathetic, trollish stalker like you

Here was my answer:
No, I don't care to. Originally Posted by Old-T

See, unlike you I answered the question very directly. But it obviously gets even worse for you: you seem incapable of even understanding EVEN YOUR OWN post. What a pathetic existence you must live.

It doesn't matter how often I think you have reached the bottom rung on the stupid ladder, you manage to find a lower one.
You can't name another pathetic, trollish stalker like you who is as obsessionally fixated as you are on post counts on a SHMB, can you, Old-THUMPER? Because there isn't another pathetic, trollish stalker like you who is as obsessionally fixated as you are on post counts on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER.