Is WTF The Cuntiest Bitch In This Forum?

• WTF
  • 08-03-2015, 01:28 PM

As I have said before, I'm here for entertainment. If I get pissed off or offended, I'm gone. If I get bored, I'm gone.

OL! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Entertainment you say? I've offered to buy you a drink but you seem to have taken our exchanges serious enough to say you would never have a drink with me.
It wouldn't be entertaining.
  • DSK
  • 08-04-2015, 05:42 AM
I love pretty asians too...my god you need to go to Bangkok if you have never been!
Originally Posted by WTF
I have been to Bangkok, and I've often considered moving there. It is a paradise of beautiful young (18+) long haired willing girls.
JL loved those slave girls in the AMP'S......
  • WTF
  • 08-04-2015, 07:12 AM
It wouldn't be entertaining. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh it'd be entertaining for at least one of us!

So let me get this straight, it entertains you to engage me in this forum but you are to scared to meet up for a drink in person to be entertained? Makes perfect sense...

I have been to Bangkok, and I've often considered moving there. It is a paradise of beautiful young (18+) long haired willing girls. Originally Posted by DSK
What part Bangkok? Highland Park?

• DSK
  • 08-04-2015, 08:21 AM
What part Bangkok? Highland Park?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What your agenda?
What your agenda? Originally Posted by DSK
My agenda with you is quite obvious.

You are a slimy Jewish Welsher!
  • DSK
  • 08-04-2015, 04:48 PM
My agenda with you is quite obvious.

You are a slimy Jewish Welsher! Originally Posted by bigtex
You are an ignorant fat faggot.
  • WTF
  • 08-04-2015, 05:04 PM
You are an ignorant fat faggot. Originally Posted by DSK
Now, now....this thread is about COGay getting all twisted because he can not figure out who told me he got a warning.

Now, now....this thread is about COGay getting all twisted because he can not figure out who told me he got a warning. Originally Posted by WTF
I've got the perfect solution for COIdiot.

I will tell CO The Welshing Idiot who told WTF about the warning, provided CO The Welsher pays me the $500 he owes me from the "wager."

COIdiot, do I need to define "welsh" and "wager" again?

I have been to Bangkok, and I've often considered moving there. It is a paradise of beautiful young (18+) long haired willing girls. Originally Posted by DSK

I bet you have.
You are an ignorant fat faggot. Originally Posted by DSK

What's up with the fat insults? I bet you're a fucking blob.
What's up with the fat insults? Originally Posted by timpage
That's the best JLIdiots got!
  • DSK
  • 08-04-2015, 06:20 PM
I bet you have. Originally Posted by timpage
Well, aren't you interested in 18+ year old beautiful young girls with long hair?