Who Wins First Presidential Debate

it doesn't matter. they wouldn't let gary johnson participate, so WE lose! Originally Posted by john_deere
Now THAT would have been a debate!
Perhaps it's escaped your attention, but "Van Jones" isn't your run-of-the-mill pundit. Oh! And there's James Carville who also noticed that Odumbo was an empty suit last night. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You've outdone yourself. That is your stupidest post ever. No one with a IQ above room temperature would seriously even consider what your suggesting.

Your post does show just how desparate the die hard Obamazombies are to explain his pathetic performance.

I thought Al Gore had an incredibly stupid explaination. He said Obama was effected by the altitude. Your explaination is far stupider. You make Al Gore sound positively sensable. Originally Posted by joe bloe
You still don't get it.
Romney won the debate, but lost the election!
I see therte are 8 delusional people that voted in the poll..
You still don't get it.
Romney won the debate, but lost the election! Originally Posted by waverunner234
There's an American adage you may unaware of, Wavey: "It ain't over 'til it's over!" Meaning: your reports that Romney is dead are premature. For your sake, let's hope that it's only in politics that you suffer from that particular problem.
And who do you think will get the advantage of unemployment UNDER 8%?
You still don't get it.
Romney won the debate, but lost the election! Originally Posted by waverunner234

No wonder liberals believe blacks are dumber than whites......the intelligent blacks are quiet and the black morons shoot their mouths off like you......
  • Old-T
  • 10-05-2012, 07:27 AM
No, it tends to be morons of all colors and persuasions who bellow but have nothing to say.

It's hate filled morons that attribute that to only one race or religeon or party. Kind of like your comments Chooshall.