when is it okay to be racist

who thinks his race is superior
You need to do something about the sexism inherent in your speech. Using gender neutral pronouns will make you a better person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hen_%28pronoun%29
What I am saying is that racism is an unconscious defense to protect our pack from THEM. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
As I've already told you...you're completely wrong. Racists have to make a conscious choice to believe that they are better than another race, not just different.

The difference between us and a wolf is that any wolf that doesn’t smell familiar is not part of the pack. The human intellect has reached a point that we must justify why someone is not part of our pack... Originally Posted by theotherguy1
You said it yourself. People attack things all the time just because they are different, in any number of ways. It's different to attack someone because they think they are better than them, and a person who believes they are better than someone simply because of their race, is, by definition, a racist. Your forthcoming posit that people who believe something is different subconsciously believe they are superior to it is ludicrous...

You people use the word "racist" all the time, in the media, in conversation, when you write notes to others...and almost none of you know what it means. I have met very very few actual racists. Most people have racial prejudices, and preferences, like me, but those words aren't as buzz worthy, so you morons just follow right along with the rest of the lemmings and paint the world with the same brush...