I have a feeling this is going to be 'fun'

This is what Wakeup is reading about...

Who called the under at 79 votes? What is the membership here again, what would that percentage be?

"My name is Legion; for we are many."
schit I'm scared now. Wakeup I saw you over studying the impending doom

Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I should point you for outing boardman at least go back and censor his face
but he's so cute... you guys can lock this one whenever you feel (not like you need my permission lol). Stats on both polls are holding steady at 85% against, 15% for. Not good at any kind of math but counting money, so interpret the results how you will.
  • Chloe
  • 11-25-2010, 01:01 AM
Oh gosh I am so out of the loop out here!! I find it extremely difficult to post on threads here lol. When I get to the end of a thread I am like "What was the topic brought up?' This is a fun ride

OH NO sorry 15% I just posted again!!

I have this syndrome . . . EPSILO . . excessive posting syndrome if lacking orgasms , , ,you better get on the job Texas (non-refundable flight made) then and only then can I stop the insanity!!
  • Satin
  • 11-27-2010, 10:28 AM
LD, if you and some of the ladies didn't post, I wouldn't log on much. You ladies crack me up and I love it. Who wants to listen to Gator Man all day? Lol
Btw...good meeting you....I had a blast!!!
Though I must admit I do like to see posts from kandy kara and deann luv. I've always been impressed by what they've had to say. Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Thank you very, very much for your kind words.
LD, if you and some of the ladies didn't post, I wouldn't log on much. You ladies crack me up and I love it. Who wants to listen to Gator Man all day? Lol
Btw...good meeting you....I had a blast!!! Originally Posted by Satino
I did too hon. Do we know how to party or what? I'm under Kara's sexy ass.
Thank you very, very much for your kind words. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Look what the wind blew in! Think of the devil & she shall appear, even!

Note to self: Throw out random nuggets of praise for KLK....
Hello Kara Lynn,,,,,,,,,,,,your sexy ass has been missing in action.
every time I see SMI as the last poster on a thread I assume it is CLOSED. Nice to see you back as a civvie.
I am shocked this thread has not been closed.

If the ladies did not post then the voices in Wayward's head would take over and spam the board much like a blue water princess.
I am shocked, that you are shocked 3 sides!
I am shocked this thread has not been closed.
. Originally Posted by pyramider
Don't hate on my thread.. it could be worse.